Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which team will win the AFC South?
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
[Show Results]

Predict the final record of each AFC South team

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 10:52 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

What do you think will be each AFC South teams final record?

The current division standings (overall and AFCS records) are:

Colts: 5-5/3-0

Texans: 5-5/2-1

Jaguars: 4-6/1-2

Titans: 2-8/0-3

I will update the overall records Sunday after the Colts/Falcons and Jets/Texans games.

Here are the schedules for all four teams:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Texans

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Colts

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Jaguars

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015/REG/Titans

It will be interesting to see if seven wins are enough to win the division. One thing is a near certainty: none of these teams can get in as a wild card.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags 8-8

Colts 7-9

Texans 7-9

Titans 3-13

Quote:Jags 8-8

Colts 7-9

Texans 7-9

Titans 3-13

Definite possibility. I'll go ahead and agree with ya.

Jags 7-9

Playoffs

Jaguars 9-7

Texans 8-8

Colts 8-8

Titans 4-12

Texans 9-7

Colts 7-9

Jags 7-9

Titans 2-14

Quote:Titans 2-14

They are playing for the top pick of the draft again.

Quote:Jags 8-8

Colts 7-9

Texans 7-9

Titans 3-13

That's the easiest way to get in without worrying about tie breaker nonsense
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

How mad would Colts fans be if they go say 5-1 in the division but still lose because they're 7-9 and Jags or Houston go 8-8 lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

if the clots stick to Matt and he stays healthy enough, I think they get to 9 wins and could win it.

I think we'll finish tied with the tinhorns with 8 wins...

but every week my opinion changes with this division it seems.

a couple weeks ago, the world was ours. 

the clots look better in recent weeks, and the tinhorns aren't allowing a lot of TDs

The Colts have no choice on quarterbacks. Andrew Luck should have been put on IR after the Broncos game.

I remember one year Oakland swept the AFC West. Normally that is good enough to win the division title, but of course they missed the playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 10:41 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:The Colts have no choice on quarterbacks. Andrew Luck should have been put on IR after the Broncos game.

I remember one year Oakland swept the AFC West. Normally that is good enough to win the division title, but of course they missed the playoffs.
Do tell why you would make such an uninformed statement?

AFCSouth may have had a rough start but it seems the teams are just fine. No there is not an elite team, but they aren't as terrible as people made them out to be.

Quote:Do tell why you would make such an uninformed statement?

AFCSouth may have had a rough start but it seems the teams are just fine. No there is not an elite team, but they aren't as terrible as people made them out to be.

What are you calling an uninformed statement?

I think the late favorite to win the south is the texans. But as long there is hope, I'm rooting for the jags

Quote:I think the late favorite to win the south is the texans. But as long there is hope, I'm rooting for the jags

As long as there is a team called the Jaguars, I will root for them. People who don't are not real fans.

Texans 8-8

Colts 7-9

Jaguars 5-11

Titans 4-12?

Don't know if that's mathematically possible but that's my prediction.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:What are you calling an uninformed statement?

What medical training do you have to make the statement that Andrew should be on IR? it's uninformed because you are not in any meetings with the athlete and his doctors.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 07:29 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:What medical training do you have to make the statement that Andrew should be on IR? it's uninformed because you are not in any meetings with the athlete and his doctors.

You are not in any meetings with Luck or doctors either. What medical training do you have that makes you think he should not be on IR? You are no more informed than I am about it.

LOL, no votes for the Titans at all.

What bothers me more though, is this thread official or not?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:LOL, no votes for the Titans at all.

What bothers me more though, is this thread official or not?

LOL I would have been surprised if anyone voted for Tennessee.