Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Eat it tacks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sloppy game but anytime we beat those baby blue wearing losers it makes me smile. That is all. Thank you.
we still have to play them again. 

mariotta is 0 - 4 at home do you expect me to be scared of facing them again?

Never capitalize tacks!!! I'll fix it for you.
Quote:mariotta is 0 - 4 at home do you expect me to be scared of facing them again?

Hahaha not worried about mariota. More worried about our oline. Blake is getting murdered out there.
Quote:Hahaha not worried about mariota. More worried about our oline. Blake is getting murdered out there.
yeah what happened out there tonight? it really seemed like in the first half the o-line was solid in both run and pass then all of a sudden they started leaking pass rushers like a runny faucet man.
Quote:Never capitalize tacks!!! I'll fix it for you.
Good catch, I almost puked when I saw that capital "t"

Getting shivers just thinking about it...
Thank you!!!

You have to be my backup when it comes to cleaning up MAJOR errors like the OP committed...
Yes eat it tacks feels so good sending them back with another L
EAT IT tacks

I hope Delanie Walker cried again.

Watching Mularkey be all, well "Mularkey" was quite enjoyable. I finally get to enjoy him being all upset.

Eat it Tennessee.

[Image: 54116570.jpg]
I take great satisfaction knowing their loss to us guarantees they will not have a winning season.

As long as this is all things "tacks suck" thread, saw this and laughed

[Image: Zach-Mettenberger.jpg]

Screw you tacks. Hope you hire Mularkey permanently and lose forever.

Is there ever going to be a time when Walker doesn't get some kind of miracle tipped ball to pad his stats?
Quote:Screw you tacks. Hope you hire Mularkey permanently and lose forever.

Is there ever going to be a time when Walker doesn't get some kind of miracle tipped ball to pad his stats?
Mularkey is too good for them. 

They deserve Rich Kotite.
Yes, I hate, HATE the tacks... but they may have a decent QB we need to be concerned with. Mariota looked good for a Rookie QB, better than Bortles looked as a Rookie. 

Mary Yoda dinked and dunked on virtually every throw last night. I'll take Bortles with his gunslinger mentality and his occasional bonehead play any day of the week ! Here we go with Favre 2,0 !!!

tkappa is a little distracted these days.  His yard looks like the face of the moon with all the craters.  Cut him some slack.
Pages: 1 2