Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Eat it tacks!

Sloppy game but anytime we beat those baby blue wearing losers it makes me smile. That is all. Thank you.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

we still have to play them again. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

mariotta is 0 - 4 at home do you expect me to be scared of facing them again?

All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

Never capitalize tacks!!! I'll fix it for you.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:mariotta is 0 - 4 at home do you expect me to be scared of facing them again?

Hahaha not worried about mariota. More worried about our oline. Blake is getting murdered out there.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Hahaha not worried about mariota. More worried about our oline. Blake is getting murdered out there.
yeah what happened out there tonight? it really seemed like in the first half the o-line was solid in both run and pass then all of a sudden they started leaking pass rushers like a runny faucet man.

All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

Quote:Never capitalize tacks!!! I'll fix it for you.
Good catch, I almost puked when I saw that capital "t"

Getting shivers just thinking about it...

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Thank you!!!

You have to be my backup when it comes to cleaning up MAJOR errors like the OP committed...

Yes eat it tacks feels so good sending them back with another L
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

EAT IT tacks

One of these years.............

I hope Delanie Walker cried again.

Watching Mularkey be all, well "Mularkey" was quite enjoyable. I finally get to enjoy him being all upset.

Eat it Tennessee.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

[Image: 54116570.jpg]

I take great satisfaction knowing their loss to us guarantees they will not have a winning season.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

As long as this is all things "tacks suck" thread, saw this and laughed

[Image: Zach-Mettenberger.jpg]

Screw you tacks. Hope you hire Mularkey permanently and lose forever.

Is there ever going to be a time when Walker doesn't get some kind of miracle tipped ball to pad his stats?

Quote:Screw you tacks. Hope you hire Mularkey permanently and lose forever.

Is there ever going to be a time when Walker doesn't get some kind of miracle tipped ball to pad his stats?
Mularkey is too good for them. 

They deserve Rich Kotite.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Yes, I hate, HATE the tacks... but they may have a decent QB we need to be concerned with. Mariota looked good for a Rookie QB, better than Bortles looked as a Rookie. 

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Mary Yoda dinked and dunked on virtually every throw last night. I'll take Bortles with his gunslinger mentality and his occasional bonehead play any day of the week ! Here we go with Favre 2,0 !!!

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

tkappa is a little distracted these days.  His yard looks like the face of the moon with all the craters.  Cut him some slack.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]