Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars the Favorite on Thursday Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Latest odds on the game

11/19 8:25 ET At Jacksonville -2.5 Tennessee

Yeah they're only giving us 2.5 instead of the usual 3 points for home field but I'll take it.

Must win game for the Jags to keep the AFC South Championship dream alive.  The Texans beat a undefeated team.  Who would of thought that would happened.  They are good.

Gus Bradley undefeated in primetime.
it's basically a pick em so not really

I have a bad feeling about this game
I have a good feeling about this game.
I have a feeling I will be tired on Friday morning.
Yup. Win or lose......... We booze 

Quote:Yup. Win or lose......... We booze 

But I got work Friday morning.
Quote:Must win game for the Jags to keep the AFC South Championship dream alive. The Texans beat a undefeated team. Who would of thought that would happened. They are good.
The bengals still have Andy dalton as their qb, their collapse is inevitable. So I disagree the Texans are good.
To be fair, being the favorite over the tacks isn't saying much....... lol Can we get 2 wins in a row since how long ago???? Sad

GO JAGS!!

Quote:I have a feeling I will be tired on Friday morning.

Me too. 1:30 am kick here. Only 6 hours before I start work
I need to seriously nap out Thursday afternoon. I work Thursday morning at 4:30, game prolly won't end until midnight, gotta go back to work immediately after the game until around 2:30-3:00 am and have to be back to work at 5:30am..

I'm gunna diez..
Quote:Gus Bradley undefeated in primetime.
Is this true? lol
it would be 5.5 but the kicker is.... eh..... iffy

Quote:Me too. 1:30 am kick here. Only 6 hours before I start work

I'm off on Thursday and Friday.   Banana
Quote:But I got work Friday morning.

DON'T BE A SISSY!!! DRIIIIINK SON!
Quote:Must win game for the Jags to keep the AFC South Championship dream alive. The Texans beat a undefeated team. Who would of thought that would happened. They are good.

10 points. To 6 points. Good defense but no offense.

I'm confident in jags offense to compete against good defenses. The afc south is still up for grabs at the moment.

Jags just need to take care of their own games.
How can we be favored by less than three points? That means Tennessee is the real favorite.

Mike Mularkey will be the next coach to get fired after losing to Gus Bradley. Book it.

This is pretty much a "pickem" game.

Pages: 1 2 3