Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars the Favorite on Thursday Night

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2015, 09:26 AM by The Drifter.)

Latest odds on the game

11/19 8:25 ET At Jacksonville -2.5 Tennessee

Yeah they're only giving us 2.5 instead of the usual 3 points for home field but I'll take it.

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2015, 09:37 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

Must win game for the Jags to keep the AFC South Championship dream alive.  The Texans beat a undefeated team.  Who would of thought that would happened.  They are good.

Gus Bradley undefeated in primetime.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

it's basically a pick em so not really

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

I have a bad feeling about this game

I have a good feeling about this game.

I have a feeling I will be tired on Friday morning.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Yup. Win or lose......... We booze 

Quote:Yup. Win or lose......... We booze 

But I got work Friday morning.

Quote:Must win game for the Jags to keep the AFC South Championship dream alive. The Texans beat a undefeated team. Who would of thought that would happened. They are good.
The bengals still have Andy dalton as their qb, their collapse is inevitable. So I disagree the Texans are good.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

To be fair, being the favorite over the tacks isn't saying much....... lol Can we get 2 wins in a row since how long ago???? Sad

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I have a feeling I will be tired on Friday morning.

Me too. 1:30 am kick here. Only 6 hours before I start work

I need to seriously nap out Thursday afternoon. I work Thursday morning at 4:30, game prolly won't end until midnight, gotta go back to work immediately after the game until around 2:30-3:00 am and have to be back to work at 5:30am..

I'm gunna diez..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Gus Bradley undefeated in primetime.
Is this true? lol

it would be 5.5 but the kicker is.... eh..... iffy

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Me too. 1:30 am kick here. Only 6 hours before I start work

I'm off on Thursday and Friday.   Banana

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:But I got work Friday morning.

DON'T BE A SISSY!!! DRIIIIINK SON!

Quote:Must win game for the Jags to keep the AFC South Championship dream alive. The Texans beat a undefeated team. Who would of thought that would happened. They are good.

10 points. To 6 points. Good defense but no offense.

I'm confident in jags offense to compete against good defenses. The afc south is still up for grabs at the moment.

Jags just need to take care of their own games.

How can we be favored by less than three points? That means Tennessee is the real favorite.

Mike Mularkey will be the next coach to get fired after losing to Gus Bradley. Book it.

This is pretty much a "pickem" game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.