Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Question..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Isn't Justin blackmon coming back November 20th.. His year suspension was over last July 24th.. Plus I heard he had to wait 2 months after that.. Is it possible he returns say as a 3rd wr..
Quote:Isn't Justin blackmon coming back November 20th.. His year suspension was over last July 24th.. Plus I heard he had to wait 2 months after that.. Is it possible he returns say as a 3rd wr..

No, he's not coming back.
We're pretty much at the point were Blackmon would have little chance to make the roster because of the current talent..

ARob & Hurns give me Blackmon amnesia
Nope.

He's probably fatter than Julius Thomas by now.
Blackmon returning mid-season would be too much of a distraction.

We haven't heard anything from this dude in years. He aint coming back

Who cares about Blackmon anymore?
The universe made up for Blackmon with an undrafted Hurns. All is right.

Quote:Isn't Justin blackmon coming back November 20th.. His year suspension was over last July 24th.. Plus I heard he had to wait 2 months after that.. Is it possible he returns say as a 3rd wr..

Dude. Give it up. He done.
Elvis has left the building.

Hahaha
Quote:He's probably fatter than Julius Thomas by now.
ahahahaha
Quote:The universe made up for Blackmon with an undrafted Hurns. All is right.

How good is Hurns though? Last year I thought it might have just been him being comfortable in Fisch's system but he is even better this year.

We got some real good receivers on this team.
Quote:How good is Hurns though? Last year I thought it might have just been him being comfortable in Fisch's system but he is even better this year.

We got some real good receivers on this team.

Hurns has proved he's legit.
In years past, such a question would have caused me to cringe.

Now, given the way our young receivers are progressing, and given the way our passing game looks now, I can laugh, knowing I and the Jaguars are long over Blackmon.

I hope he does well in the next stage in his life.

Blackmon would still be the best receiver on the team even with the young talent. Im sorry but its true. Blackmon's talent eclipses that of ARob/Hurns.

Cant wait to get him back.
Quote:Blackmon would still be the best receiver on the team even with the young talent. Im sorry but its true. Blackmon's talent eclipses that of ARob/Hurns.

Cant wait to get him back.

Being undefeated in drinking games doesn't constitute as talent. He's 2 years removed frim playing professional sports. Its hard to come back from that.
If Blackmon had not been out for so long, and we were talking about Blackmon just out of college, I'd agree with your assessment of his talent in comparison to Hurns and Robinson.

But as we see, talent is only part of the equation, because all the talent in the world didn't do us any good while he has been suspended the past year or two.

There is no telling how much rust has eroded his game.

I am no longer wishing he were here.

This can't be real.
Pages: 1 2