Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Please Please cut Gratz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This dude is so bad, my 2 year old son has better coverage skills. This guy gives 10 yard cushions every snap. He can never stay on his feet. Please get rid of this dude.
Agreed. Anger and Branch as well.
I don't think Branch knows what a pass rush move is.

Yea, I was surprised how bad he looked. I have heard people complain about him this year, but today was the first time I really paid attention to him. It was ugly.
I refuse to believe that McCray can't do better than Gratz. All he has to do is stay in close proximity to the WR and stay on his feet....boom!! More than Gratz gives this team.
Just move him to ST and let McCray play

I'm not going to be to upset with the secondary until we have a passrush
Quote:I'm not going to be to upset with the secondary until we have a passrush

Truth ^

Any secondary would collapse when the opposing QB has an hour to throw the ball..
Quote:I'm not going to be to upset with the secondary until we have a passrush

I tend to agree, however he spends so much time flat on his butt, it's hard to make any excuses for him.
If the Ravens wrs could catch he would have given up about 200 yards receiving today. Why you playin so far off dude?
Quote:I refuse to believe that McCray can't do better than Gratz. All he has to do is stay in close proximity to the WR and stay on his feet....boom!! More than Gratz gives this team.

This. McCray was solid last year. I dont get it
If we are cutting Gratz then cut McCray too. You got to suck if you can't beat Gratz out.

Gratz is so terrible, I watch him every play for the past several games just to see how badly he gets beat, if QBS threw his way all game they would go over 500 yards easily
We won't cut him because then we lose the depth
Quote:If we are cutting Gratz then cut McCray too. You got to suck if you can't beat Gratz out.

What does that mean about our coach? He benched House for Gratz
Quote:If we are cutting Gratz then cut McCray too. You got to suck if you can't beat Gratz out.
how do you know its not a bad coaching decision?
so we should cut House too since Gus benched him for Gratz?
Quote:how do you know its not a bad coaching decision?

By preponderance of the evidence it's clearly a Gus bust.
Quote:By preponderance of the evidence it's clearly a Gus bust.

This. The guy benched House for Gratz.
Its  well documented that McCray kicked Bradley's dog thus why he isn't sniffing the field

Pages: 1 2