Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pumped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm excited that our team is getting back to full strength and I can't wait to see the offense today with Marquise Lee out there. My Hawkeyes moved to 10-0 yesterday and the Jags are going to seal the weekend with a big win en route to a playoff run by way of winning the division. Go Jags!
We are super bowl LOCKS

I cant wait to see todays game but im really pumped to see Thursday nights game . the unis are gonna be sick

Quote:I cant wait to see todays game but im really pumped to see Thursday nights game . the unis are gonna be make me sick

Fixed that for you...   Sick
[Image: nfl_u_bradley_ah_300.jpg]

Reading up on the ravens, they've only had four forced turnovers ( 3 int & 1 ff recovered) and are tied for LAST in the NFL.(with dallas)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2206...fspec-team

Now if BB5 can cut out the interceptions and the team hang to the ball. I'd say we have a pretty good shot.

Plus our D needs to create a turnover or two as well.....

By the way Jags have 3 int and 4 FF (recovered), so we're better in than department but not by much.

The 'birds have gotten 21 sacks and the Jags 18.

Strong D and no turnovers will win this 

Like Sexton says, "keep hold of the stupid ball" and we WILL win this game.
Quote:Reading up on the ravens, they've only had four forced turnovers ( 3 int & 1 ff recovered) and are tied for LAST in the NFL.(with dallas)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2206...fspec-team

Now if BB5 can cut out the interceptions and the team hang to the ball. I'd say we have a pretty good shot.

Plus our D needs to create a turnover or two as well.....

By the way Jags have 3 int and 4 FF (recovered), so we're better in than department but not by much.

The 'birds have gotten 21 sacks and the Jags 18.

Strong D and no turnovers will win this 

So just don't be the Jaguars then?