Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pumped

I'm excited that our team is getting back to full strength and I can't wait to see the offense today with Marquise Lee out there. My Hawkeyes moved to 10-0 yesterday and the Jags are going to seal the weekend with a big win en route to a playoff run by way of winning the division. Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are super bowl LOCKS

I cant wait to see todays game but im really pumped to see Thursday nights game . the unis are gonna be sick

Quote:I cant wait to see todays game but im really pumped to see Thursday nights game . the unis are gonna be make me sick

Fixed that for you...   Sick

[Image: nfl_u_bradley_ah_300.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Reading up on the ravens, they've only had four forced turnovers ( 3 int & 1 ff recovered) and are tied for LAST in the NFL.(with dallas)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2206...fspec-team

Now if BB5 can cut out the interceptions and the team hang to the ball. I'd say we have a pretty good shot.

Plus our D needs to create a turnover or two as well.....

By the way Jags have 3 int and 4 FF (recovered), so we're better in than department but not by much.

The 'birds have gotten 21 sacks and the Jags 18.

Strong D and no turnovers will win this 

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Like Sexton says, "keep hold of the stupid ball" and we WILL win this game.

Quote:Reading up on the ravens, they've only had four forced turnovers ( 3 int & 1 ff recovered) and are tied for LAST in the NFL.(with dallas)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2206...fspec-team

Now if BB5 can cut out the interceptions and the team hang to the ball. I'd say we have a pretty good shot.

Plus our D needs to create a turnover or two as well.....

By the way Jags have 3 int and 4 FF (recovered), so we're better in than department but not by much.

The 'birds have gotten 21 sacks and the Jags 18.

Strong D and no turnovers will win this 

So just don't be the Jaguars then?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato