Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump calls Iowa voters stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This schmoe is going to go down in a ball of flames. that he himself ignited.

Questioning some of Carsons " stories" and then asking how stupid one can be if they believed it?

Ok, some want and find it refreshing to have a non politician and not a pc candidate representing them.

Have at it. He is a disaster and will do nothing but give Hillary a 9 mile head start in a 10 mile race to the White House. You can't call or imply people/voters stupid. I'm not even going to argue he may be correct in some instances. You do not insult a whole State. Welp...unless you're the Big D.

Then again, that won't happen either. No way he gets the nomination.

We can all make a small wager on this if you'd like. Like no posting for a couple weeks or something.

Still a year away, and I may eat my words, but I still say, no way he's the GOP candidate. If by some miracle he is, he has mentioned Christie as VP. Lol

Jersey Boys in da House.
They live in Iowa. How smart can they really be?

Quote:They live in Iowa. How smart can they really be?

A tad more than living in the Netherlands I suppose
Call me if he drops 5 points
Quote:Call me if he drops 5 points
1-800-BIG- DROP?

Give it some time. The line will burn up. Maybe just from the child molester analogy.

He's done. He will ride high tide for a while, but eventually the rip current pulls him under.

But just speculation. I'll still stand by my bet that he fails to get the nomination
Quote:A tad more than living in the Netherlands I suppose
Iowa; at least we're not Cleveland.

In fact, let's all take a moment to appreciate the fact that none of us live in Cleveland. 
He was done when he pissed off the Hispanics. Fine by me, he's a joke.
Okay...call me when he drops.  We have been talking about the inevitable Trump Drop for months now.  Think about it.  Do you really think the 25% of the republican electorate that are fueling his candidacy are members of the PC police?

He said this last month about Iowans, too. It really hurt him then, surely it will hurt him now. :no:

As equally intelligent as someone from Holland.

Iowa is on my short list of states id relocate to.

Iowa, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Idaho And South Carolina are my top 5
Quote:Iowa is on my short list of states id relocate to.

Iowa, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Idaho And South Carolina are my top 5
That's six. Which kind of proves my point in a weirdly ironic way.
The GOP is concerned enough about Trump and Carson that they're trying to enlist Mitt Romney to run. Shows you how quickly they expect those two to collapse (or not).

Quote:The GOP is concerned enough about Trump and Carson that they're trying to enlist Mitt Romney to run. Shows you how quickly they expect those two to collapse (or not).

I think Romney could come in late and clean up with the state of the GOP as it appears to be.
Some of you sound really upset about this.

Quote:I think Romney could come in late and clean up with the state of the GOP as it appears to be.

Not a chance in hell, though it would be funny to see him come in and split Rubio and Carson's voter base.
Quote:Not a chance in hell, though it would be funny to see him come in and split Rubio and Carson's voter base.

Why do you think he'd take votes from carson? I see rubio though.
Quote:Why do you think he'd take votes from carson? I see rubio though.

Carson has been taking many establishment policy stances lately, so I could see voters who would vote for Carson for his policy jump ship.
Quote:I think Romney could come in late and clean up with the state of the GOP as it appears to be.
I think there is real fear in the GOP leadership that an outsider may take the nomination.  If and when the rank and file DEMs are fed up enough to look for an outsider and the leadership of that party starts to panic then maybe the people can retake some of the power from the governmental machine.
Quote:I think there is real fear in the GOP leadership that an outsider may take the nomination. If and when the rank and file DEMs are fed up enough to look for an outsider and the leadership of that party starts to panic then maybe the people can retake some of the power from the governmental machine.

I don't disagree but I think a lot of dems don't see Sanders as establishment and I tend to agree. We are not seeing the results of that in the polling of course.
Pages: 1 2