Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ARob's drop on the 20 yard line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Surprised this hasn't been brought up. If he catches that ball he either scores or gives us another shot at scoring.

Bortles put in on the money and he just flat out dropped it.
Quote:Surprised this hasn't been brought up. If he catches that ball he either scores or gives us another shot at scoring.

We're on to Baltimore...
Quote:Surprised this hasn't been brought up. If he catches that ball he either scores or gives us another shot at scoring.

He redeemed himself later on. Mistakes happen. He didn't let it get to him and bounced back.

And Bortles kept going to him. No confidence lost.
^^But his mistake cost us points/win.

Big time WRs make those plays
I really don't even remember it.
OP is drunk. Time to hit the drunk tank.

Cut him.

FULL CONSISTENCY!

Palm meet face
his hands are suspect for sure.

but you cant say anything about it though

I don't recall that play. We win if we land on one of the three fumbles in the fourth
Quote:^^But his mistake cost us points/win.

Yeah... 122 yards on Revis Island. Pass game managed 381 yards on the #1 pass defense... Game ended 4 days ago... Let's talk about the drop that our #1 receiver had. Players make mistakes, 24. It will happen. Robinson has been making plays all year long though
Quote:I don't recall that play. We win if we land on one of the three fumbles in the fourth

Especially the Marshall one
Amari Cooper had two bad drops this week, eight on the year. I bet the raiders would love to have that #4 overall pick back!  :whistling:

Quote:his hands are suspect for sure.

but you cant say anything about it though

Well, you just did.

Who do you think is good on this team? Or do you think they all stink?
Quote:Well, you just did.

Who do you think is good on this team? Or do you think they all stink?

Don't feed that idiot
Quote:^^But his mistake cost us points/win.

I've seen elite receivers drop plenty of easy catches.

Arobs drop rate is of no concern

This need to assign blame because of a singular play is not a good thing. Take his performance in full.

Again, mistakes happen.
BUST!!!

Its not brought up because the guy is a 2nd round pick in his 2nd year, and playing thru injuries both years...

give the guy a break... he's ranked like 86 overall by PFF....
People on this board act like WR should never drop a ball or QB should never throw an INT.

It happens to others teams you now...

Allen Robinson is 2nd in yards (rec) among 2nd year WRs (NYG Odell is first by 52 yards, but he caught 19 more passes than AR15 & had way more thrown to him this season).  In fact the Allen Brothers lead the NFL in avg yards among WRs that had more than 30 recs this season at 17.7...

Pages: 1 2