Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Andrew Luck has lacerated kidney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sounds painful.  Can we win some games and take advantage? Time will tell.

Honest answers. I mean, it's kind of our best shot he's had. Mariotta is a rookie. Houston just SUCKS. We have the BEST QB in the division. If he doesn't win it this year............SMH. 

thoughts?

We still have a shot at the AFC South Championship.

Nope
With a kidney laceration. Man, we still won't win the division
The football gods are deffinately trying to hand the division to us, but they've been trying all season and it's not working so far.
IR? Isn't that what put Kenan Allen out?
Myers and Marshall cost us 2 games and Gus has been out coached in all other losses.
Quote:Myers and Marshall cost us 2 games and Gus has been out coached in all other losses.
Also Bortles cost us this past game.
watch the tittians end up winning the divsion now.  Both texans,and tittians can do something jags can't do this year. Win on the road. Jags are 0-4 on the road. 

Quote:IR? Isn't that what put Kenan Allen out?

but Andrew Luck is a QB and his health is secondary to them winning some games
If the titans win this division with Mularkey i might go into a coma.
Quote:Honest answers. I mean, it's kind of our best shot he's had. Mariotta is a rookie. Houston just SUCKS. We have the BEST QB in the division. If he doesn't win it this year............SMH.

thoughts?
The Texans suck but we lost to them at home. Luck is out but that didn't help us last time either. If your looking for Gus to game plan some meaningful games than sorry to break it to you. It's not about wins. It's about the mind set and getting better especially in defeat.
Quote:Sounds painful.  Can we win some games and take advantage? Time will tell.

now andrew luck is actually hurt.
also has partial tear of ab muscle

Crazy to think Luck might be out 6 full weeks, I still doubt that but I mean if he is it truly is anyone's game in this division. I dont really believe the Texans have a shot but the Titans could end up surprising some folks...but even then I feel like we have the better team and shot at taking it. The bad part is we have already lost to the Texans and Colts, plus we lost this past week to the Jets. None of that helps us but the next few weeks if we can actually win....well....winning would be good.

The Colts have given every possible way for this team to win the division and this team will still screw this up. How can anyone with any sense want Gus back after this failure of taking this gift? Cake schedule full of bum teams, the Colts lose the best quarterback in this division for weeks, and the other teams just suck. Please someone explain why you would want Gus back if he doesn't get that done this year.
Sigh... probably not. How different this would look had Myers made that fg...

The football gods are toying with us. Sure they're saying "hey look at this opportunity you have!" Then they say "lol nevermind, here's a fumble and some bad calls"
Wow.  From what I understand, that is a serious injury.  His season might be over.

If we can't win the division this year, we might ever win the division.
Pages: 1 2 3 4