Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why not put Denard as kick returner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont see the problem. We dont use him anyway, he hardly plays. He's done it before and well too. He has speed, certainly a better option than Marshall.
Why don't we use Denard for anything??

Is he is the doghouse with McCray?

Quote:Why don't we use Denard for anything??

Is he is the doghouse with McCray?

Yeah, that.
Quote:Yeah, that.

Its ridiculous. He ran well for us last year, played good. Thats means, gus benches him.
I don't think he's 100% healthy.  It's not some grand conspiracy. 

Quote:I don't think he's 100% healthy. It's not some grand conspiracy.

If he wasnt healthy, he wouldnt be in the game occasionally. You dont think hes healthy enough to return kicks? Im sure he is.
Robinson had 4 returns for 88 yards in 2013.  0 in 2014.  I'm not sure how that's 'certainly a better option' than Marshall.

He's also had more than his fair share of fumbles.
Well, that and he didn't muff a kickoff.  It was a punt.  Two entirely different things.  Plus he average over 29 yards a return.

Quote:Robinson had 4 returns for 88 yards in 2013. 0 in 2014. I'm not sure how that's 'certainly a better option' than Marshall.

He's got speed and vision. Remember he was supposed to be a "Weapon "
I've been wandering about D Robinson myself. I haven't seen/heard anything about him injury-wise.

Is he still hurt? Why isn't he playing?
Quote:He's also had more than his fair share of fumbles.
Not really. At least not any game-changing fumbles since 2013.
Quote:I dont see the problem. We dont use him anyway, he hardly plays. He's done it before and well too. He has speed, certainly a better option than Marshall.
Oh gosh no!

I keep screaming at my televison when they keep making D-Rob go out for passes... hes not great at catching.. he wouldnt do a very good job at returning..
I'm wondering why he's never in at RB. The guy has talent, why can't we have a change of pace guy?
Quote:I don't think he's 100% healthy.  It's not some grand conspiracy.

Must be, this coaching staff always makes the right decisions.
That would be the logical thing to do, but Gus doesnt believe in logic...
I mean, as someone stated, he's not very good at it and doesn't have the best hands. Name recognition doesn't make you better. Marshall has done fine except that one muffin.
Quote:I mean, as someone stated, he's not very good at it and doesn't have the best hands. Name recognition doesn't make you better. Marshall has done fine except that one muffin.

How do we know hes not good at it? Hands wise, im not saying punt returner, just kick returner. He's only did it about 4 times and honestly i thought he looked good.
Walters is the safe bet fielding punts. I'd rather have a fair catch everytime than a fumble.

Quote:He's got speed and vision. Remember he was supposed to be a "Weapon "

And?  How does that make him 'certainly a better option' than Marshall?  Actually you have no idea.  It's just because Marshall muffed a punt.  Marshall averaged 29.3 per kickoff return on Sunday and has average 27.2 overall on his 5 returns, but you say that Robinson is 'certainly a better option' even though he's average only 22.  I wish I had your crystal ball...I'd love the lottery numbers.

Pages: 1 2