Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Terrible officiating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So it wasn't just me today right? The Walter's non-catch, the multiple non called PI's. The Brandon Marshall push off and subsequent ball on the ground. You know its bad when the commentators are on the Jags side!
It was terrible. The obvious challenges, the hold call on Parnell, the non-call on the muggings. Just bad. I can't say it is why we lost though.

Walters was the only one in my view

House hand fights a lot and it can go either way with him so I reckon refs just leave it

The Walters one tho was bull but to my mind we cost ourselves the game not the officials
I have never in my life said that I thought an officiating crew looked biased until right now. A ref laughing at Gus after the Walters review was sickening.

We still had multiple opportunities to win despite the officiating.
The Parnell hold was a pretty horrible call as well.

JT got mugged in the end zone earlier in the game as well.

Yes. Officiating seemed terrible.

Not as bad as the 4 turnovers... But it didn't help.
Yes, the officiating was bad, for some reason the Jets secondary was allowed to get away with mugging. The Jaguars weren't getting any help, but if they'd just stop [BLEEP] their own bed they'd have a realistic shot at winning games like that in spite of the officiating. A great coach like Belichick would have this roster way out ahead in the AFCS this season.

The receivers were mugged on a few plays that weren't called, including the long pass to ARob.  A few bad spots.  

They even had the ex-official doing the cover-up.  Clearly a catch, but "too close to call"?  That's what replay is for. 

Yeah, it was bad today, no doubt.
Even the holding on Parnell was suspect.

To me it was like hey jets we got your back.

Refs are [BLEEP] pathetic.
Officiating was very bad. But they still had multiple chances to win despite that.

Walters catch and Marshall TD were the only bad calls

Quote:Walters catch and Marshall TD were the only bad calls

There was an obvious PI not called also but Robinson made the catch so it didn't matter.
Quote:Officiating was very bad. But they still had multiple chances to win despite that.

I'm sure that annoyed the officials too: The Jags keep hanging around despite them giving the benefit to the Jets
Quote:Walters catch and Marshall TD were the only bad calls

That's a potential swing of +7 points for us and -7 for them.

I'd say its a game changer.

But, refs are rarely our way.....
Quote:That's a potential swing of +7 points for us and -7 for them.

I'd say its a game changer.

But, refs are rarely our way.....

Or more because the Jets kicker was injured
The refs suck...this isn't really anything new.  Like I said back when we had the scabs.,  the scabs are bad but at least they're consistent.  The regular refs know how to "keep games close", the scabs probably weren't trusted into that circle.   

I was at the game. The refs were so bad at one point i thought the game was fixed
its bad enough the team loses on its own. we can't blame the refs for the loseing today,but at same time they don't need to help the other team out. Jags are very cample of giveing games away on thier own. the 2 fumbles today were costly.  Yes the refs made some very bad calls,espailley the non call on bortles when he was out of bonds,and got hit late. no flag was throwen.  As long as Jags are a loseing team they will never get the calls. unforrttanttly panthers get cass there way cause they win. There was a few pi on panthers today that wasn't called.

The refs missed a few offensive pass interference calls where receivers were blocking before the catch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4