Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: undrafted rookies with the ball in their hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nick is a straight bum, doesn't do anything for this team, has no potential, and cost us the game with that muff. Cut him!
Brian Walters was catching punts all game and we put that bum Marshal back there? Special teams has lost us 2 games at least.
He has a ton of potential, but he shouldn't be returning anything when D-Rob and Walters are on the roster.
[Image: CHWQYBC.jpg]

Yeah that muffed punt was bad. He shouldn't be returning at all anymore, if even be on the roster.
Quote:He has a ton of potential, but he shouldn't be returning anything when D-Rob and Walters are on the roster.

Potential? At what position?????... you hit the nail on the head, Walters should be returning kicks, nick has not shown light as a cb, he's def not a wr... tired of our fans backing guys like this
Why was Walters not the return guy when he has looked the best and the most reliable?
Quote:Why was Walters not the return guy when he has looked the best and the most reliable?
Because Gus is a moron
Quote:Potential? At what position?????... you hit the nail on the head, Walters should be returning kicks, nick has not shown light as a cb, he's def not a wr... tired of our fans backing guys like this
I think a lot of the fascination with him is that he's a converted quarterback. I like him because he has the combination of size and athleticism that Bradley's defense needs in corners. I don't think he's ready to play yet, and I'm still a little surprised he didn't land on the practice squad.
Exactly, Would not put my rookie in that position, should have put Walters back there

Quote:Why was Walters not the return guy when he has looked the best and the most reliable?

Because he can't do much more than fair catch. Also Marshall had a 20 yard return earlier in the half.
Quote:Because he can't do much more than fair catch. Also Marshall had a 20 yard return earlier in the half.
he looked decent to me in the other games he has returned punts. Better than i have ever seen Marshall
Quote:Because he can't do much more than fair catch. Also Marshall had a 20 yard return earlier in the half.
Well it looks like Marshall cant do much more than muff.
Walters gets you 10 yards, Marshall potentially gets you a TD. At this point of the game, take the 10 yards.
Quote:Walters gets you 10 yards, Marshall potentially gets you a TD. At this point of the game, take the 10 yards.

No Marshall gets u a muff, never a TD
Quote:Walters gets you 10 yards, Marshall potentially gets you a TD. At this point of the game, take the 10 yards.

I haven't seen anything from him that tells me he's a good return man. And he's definitely not reliable enough to be out there returning punts.

I will take the 10 yards (which is a stretch). I don't think I have seen a Jaguar return a punt longer than 5 yards, regardless of who it is.
Quote:I haven't seen anything from him that tells me he's a good return man. And he's definitely not reliable enough to be out there returning punts.
this
why?  stop it already.  These guys were undrafted for a reason.

we lucked out one time with Allen Hurns, but that's it.

Brian Walters is undrafted too...
Pages: 1 2 3