Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts OC Fired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We are in trouble, Chudzindki (sp) is good.
Can Chud prevent Luck from throwing to the other team?

Quote:We are in trouble, Chudzindki (sp) is good.

Before the season Pep Hamilton was considered a likely NFL HC candidate.   As we have often seen,   things change quickly in the Not for Long league.
Colts fans have hated him since about 3 weeks after he joined them. Massively inferior to Bruce Arians.

Now they need to get rid of Irsay and Pagano then trade Luck for Peyton
fire one of the bright young offensive minds as a scapegoat? Works for me. Chud "was" one of the rising coaches but you don't hear his name thrown around anymore. I think we'll be alright

Quote:Colts fans have hated him since about 3 weeks after he joined them. Massively inferior to Bruce Arians.

Isn't Arians a vertical attack guy whereas Pep is a horizontal guy?  
Unless Chudzinski can play offensive line, I don't think there's much he's going to be able to change about that offense. They need to get the ball out of Luck's hand faster with shorter routes and 3 step drops, and Luck needs to quit giving the ball away. The coach owns the lesser half of those responsibilities.
Quote:We are in trouble, Chudzindki (sp) is good.

Not really. Just a desperate move by Pagano. He's next.
Quote:Not really. Just a desperate move by Pagano. He's next.

It wouldn't surprise me if the decision was made at a higher level in the organization.  With Jim Irsay calling the shot.  
Quote:It wouldn't surprise me if the decision was made at a higher level in the organization.  With Jim Irsay calling the shot.  

Possibly. That organization is a mess top to bottom.
Quote:Possibly. That organization is a mess top to bottom.

HOFer Bill Polian brought stability to the Colts organization that they haven't had at any other time since Bob Irsay acquired the Baltimore Colts in the early 1970's.   It's a fair question to speculate if the Colts will ever have stability again under the ownership of the Irsay family?
I wonder how many OC's Manning, Rodgers and Brady have got fired...

Shouldn't elite QB's get these guys promoted?

Quote:HOFer Bill Polian brought stability to the Colts organization that they haven't had at any other time since Bob Irsay acquired the Baltimore Colts in the early 1970's. It's a fair question to speculate if the Colts will ever have stability again under the ownership of the Irsay family?

This might be the first time that anyone put the terms "stability" and "Irsay family" in the same sentence.
Quote:Unless Chudzinski can play offensive line, I don't think there's much he's going to be able to change about that offense. They need to get the ball out of Luck's hand faster with shorter routes and 3 step drops, and Luck needs to quit giving the ball away. The coach owns the lesser half of those responsibilities.

You watch yesterday's game? he had all day to throw. All 3 picks he held the ball for eternity. It is slow decision making.
Scapegoat. Apparently he was supposed to make Andre and Gore five years younger
I can only assume the OC was also responsible for the fake punt formation from a few weeks ago -- is that correct?  If not, that guy should be fired.

I can only assume the OC was also responsible for the fake punt formation from a few weeks ago -- is that correct?  If not, that guy should be fired.

Think it is all head in the sand stuff.

If they acknowledge Luck isn't the All World player then the process to win a championship will be longer term and all these old free agents were a waste of time.

Or you could pin all your hopes on a quick fix (change of a Coordinator) and keep that head firmly in the sand...

Quote:Unless Chudzinski can play offensive line, I don't think there's much he's going to be able to change about that offense. They need to get the ball out of Luck's hand faster with shorter routes and 3 step drops, and Luck needs to quit giving the ball away. The coach owns the lesser half of those responsibilities.

It is not entirely the offensive line's fault Luck can't do his job right. Much of it is on Luck himself. And don't forget how wet it was in Charlotte. But we all know how important the OC is too.
Pages: 1 2 3