Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Still cant believe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jason Meyers missed multiple field goals to win that game against Indy. Do you know how much would of changed. We would be leading the division by ourselves with a division win as well, and with the type of schedule ahead of us.........damn you Jason Myers.
Please make it stop.

Quote:Jason Meyers missed multiple field goals to win that game against Indy. Do you know how much would of changed. We would be leaving the division by ourselves with a division win as well, and with the type of schedule ahead of us.........damn you Jason Myers.

You must be fun at parties.
Quote:Jason Meyers missed multiple field goals to win that game against Indy. Do you know how much would of changed. We would be leading the division by ourselves with a division win as well, and with the type of schedule ahead of us.........damn you Jason Myers.

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

If he had hit even one of those FGs, we would be leading the division and everyone would be talking about how this team is coming together and the plan is working.  Dave would be a genius, Gus would be a genius.   Everyone would be happy.  

Quote:Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

If he had hit even one of those FGs, we would be leading the division and everyone would be talking about how this team is coming together and the plan is working. Dave would be a genius, Gus would be a genius. Everyone would be happy.

A game of inches.
Scobee would have us leading the division right now and well on our way to the superb owl.
Quote:Scobee would have us leading the division right now and well on our way to the superb owl.
Because he was laser accurate for Pittsburgh and didn't miss a kick, right?
At this point, we'd be better off with Ocho Cinco.

Quote:Because he was laser accurate for Pittsburgh and didn't miss a kick, right?

Obviously Scobee was tanking when playing for the Steelers. It was all part of Gus' genius plan to get a free draft pick and weaken an AFC foe. Geez FBT read between the lines for once.
Why don't we just let Anger kick the field goals

That Indy game is gonna hurt worse the better we do. I don't think Scobee would've done much better either. Anger doesn't have that skill set to do field goals. He's barely passable as a punter. 

Quote:You must be fun at parties.

I'm pretty sure he's Uncle Rico.   How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over them mountains?  If coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champs.  No doubt.
Good to see Brooklyn alive and kicking.....

Hopefully, they'll make a change SOOOOOOON.

Quote:That Indy game is gonna hurt worse the better we do. I don't think Scobee would've done much better either. Anger doesn't have that skill set to do field goals. He's barely passable as a punter.

I gurantee Scobee hits one of those game winning field goals.
It's not butter..
should'a... could'a... would'a...

but didn't.

He kicked one from 58 and hit a game winner in a game we probably should have lost, too.
Blaming the Indy game solely on the kicker is laughable. The entire offense was anemic in the second half.
if it wasn't him would have been something else....because jaguars.

Pages: 1 2