Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pro Bowlers ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, I know it's still early in the season. And yes, I know we're only 2-5.

But I think that players like ARob, Hurns and Yeldon might be making a case for a pro bowl call up by the end of the season. Although, unfortunately there are a lot of "big names" who will be ahead of them in the WR and RB categories.

Anyone else who may be in with a shout ? Poz maybe ? (2 interceptions now and a large number of tackles)
Arob and Telvin Smith should get looks. Thats probably about it.
Probably be AR. He's the most popular among fantasy football
Quote:Arob and Telvin Smith should get looks. Thats probably about it.

About what I think maybe Hurns if he can keep his production up.  If Bortles can get 40tds and under 15 Ints he would have a shot.  Top qbs in the AFC right now seem to be 

1.Brady

2.Dalton

3.Bortles/Carr

4.Fitzpatrick/TyrodTaylor

I'd be shocked if Telvin doesn't make it if he keeps playing the way he has.

Quote:Probably be AR. He's the most popular among fantasy football
I agree, it is more of a popularity contest than skill level now.
Bortles and Arob might have a shot at alternate spots thanks to their growing fantasy football profiles, that's probably it for this season.

Quote:About what I think maybe Hurns if he can keep his production up.  If Bortles can get 40tds and under 15 Ints he would have a shot.  Top qbs in the AFC right now seem to be 

1.Brady

2.Dalton

3.Bortles/Carr

Philip Rivers is leading the league in passing
Didn't they get rid of the AFC v NFC thing?  I haven't really watched it much the past few years

Quote:Didn't they get rid of the AFC v NFC thing?  I haven't really watched it much the past few years
yes, but you still make the pro bowl by AFC and NFC.  There is just a draft and the the coach can draft from either conference
A-Rob, Telvin, and Bortles have shots. Bortles may get close to 40 TDs this season and 4000 yards. A-Rob is on pace for like 1300+ yards and 12+ TDs. Telvin is one of the most productive LBs in the AFC. I think A-Rob has the best shot.

Quote:yes, but you still make the pro bowl by AFC and NFC.  There is just a draft and the the coach can draft from either conference

Ah ok, guess that keeps it fair
Telvin and ARob, Linder also if he hadn't gotten injured.
Quote:Philip Rivers is leading the league in passing

Quote:Philip Rivers is leading the league in passing

ya he should be up there in the top 2 completely forgot how good a year he is having despite their record.

Quote:About what I think maybe Hurns if he can keep his production up.  If Bortles can get 40tds and under 15 Ints he would have a shot.  Top qbs in the AFC right now seem to be 

1.Brady

2.Dalton

3.Bortles/Carr

Telvin went into this game as the worst rated 4-3 starting OLB on PFF. I doubt he'll go.

Allen Robinson or Allen Hurns have legitimate chances. 

I never understood why so much weight is put into something that includes fan vote. It doesn't make sense to me.

Quote:I never understood why so much weight is put into something that includes fan vote. It doesn't make sense to me.

Because it's a popularity contest and everyone wants to be popular.
If A-Rob dont make it, it would be a joke

Bortles has a chance, Hurns, Telvin and Poz

ARob and Telvin. Bortles #s aren't there yet. % and ypa need improvement.
AR15 has a good shot.

Bortles has an outside chance.  

Hurns also has a chance.

I don't think anybody outside of those three has much of a chance to make it.

Pages: 1 2 3