Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pro Bowlers ?

Yes, I know it's still early in the season. And yes, I know we're only 2-5.

But I think that players like ARob, Hurns and Yeldon might be making a case for a pro bowl call up by the end of the season. Although, unfortunately there are a lot of "big names" who will be ahead of them in the WR and RB categories.

Anyone else who may be in with a shout ? Poz maybe ? (2 interceptions now and a large number of tackles)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Arob and Telvin Smith should get looks. Thats probably about it.

Probably be AR. He's the most popular among fantasy football
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Arob and Telvin Smith should get looks. Thats probably about it.

About what I think maybe Hurns if he can keep his production up.  If Bortles can get 40tds and under 15 Ints he would have a shot.  Top qbs in the AFC right now seem to be 

1.Brady

2.Dalton

3.Bortles/Carr

4.Fitzpatrick/TyrodTaylor

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I'd be shocked if Telvin doesn't make it if he keeps playing the way he has.

Quote:Probably be AR. He's the most popular among fantasy football
I agree, it is more of a popularity contest than skill level now.

Bortles and Arob might have a shot at alternate spots thanks to their growing fantasy football profiles, that's probably it for this season.

Quote:About what I think maybe Hurns if he can keep his production up.  If Bortles can get 40tds and under 15 Ints he would have a shot.  Top qbs in the AFC right now seem to be 

1.Brady

2.Dalton

3.Bortles/Carr

Philip Rivers is leading the league in passing

Didn't they get rid of the AFC v NFC thing?  I haven't really watched it much the past few years

Quote:Didn't they get rid of the AFC v NFC thing?  I haven't really watched it much the past few years
yes, but you still make the pro bowl by AFC and NFC.  There is just a draft and the the coach can draft from either conference

A-Rob, Telvin, and Bortles have shots. Bortles may get close to 40 TDs this season and 4000 yards. A-Rob is on pace for like 1300+ yards and 12+ TDs. Telvin is one of the most productive LBs in the AFC. I think A-Rob has the best shot.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:yes, but you still make the pro bowl by AFC and NFC.  There is just a draft and the the coach can draft from either conference

Ah ok, guess that keeps it fair

Telvin and ARob, Linder also if he hadn't gotten injured.

Quote:Philip Rivers is leading the league in passing

Quote:Philip Rivers is leading the league in passing

ya he should be up there in the top 2 completely forgot how good a year he is having despite their record.

Quote:About what I think maybe Hurns if he can keep his production up.  If Bortles can get 40tds and under 15 Ints he would have a shot.  Top qbs in the AFC right now seem to be 

1.Brady

2.Dalton

3.Bortles/Carr

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Telvin went into this game as the worst rated 4-3 starting OLB on PFF. I doubt he'll go.

Allen Robinson or Allen Hurns have legitimate chances. 

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I never understood why so much weight is put into something that includes fan vote. It doesn't make sense to me.

Quote:I never understood why so much weight is put into something that includes fan vote. It doesn't make sense to me.

Because it's a popularity contest and everyone wants to be popular.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

If A-Rob dont make it, it would be a joke

Bortles has a chance, Hurns, Telvin and Poz

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

ARob and Telvin. Bortles #s aren't there yet. % and ypa need improvement.

AR15 has a good shot.

Bortles has an outside chance.  

Hurns also has a chance.

I don't think anybody outside of those three has much of a chance to make it.