Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: cyprien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This guy continues to take bad angles. Go back and watch the long td from today. He needs to be replaced.
looking like the worst pick of the Caldwell era. Maybe Lee is battling for it right now too considering he's never on the field.

0 PDs this year. 

Quote:looking like the worst pick of the Caldwell era. Maybe Lee is battling for it right now too considering he's never on the field.
Lee's hurt. That's different from being bad.

I'm inclined to even give Caldwell a little bit of a pass on Cyprien. If he and Gus weren't looking for their Kam Chancellor, who knows where a 220-lb. box of slow would have landed on his draft board?
Cyp gets criticized on here a lot about never making plays and bad angles. His hit on McCoy caused a fumble and prevented a TD.
Caldwell picked him at #33. Do you trust him to draft his replacement?
Quote:Caldwell picked him at #33. Do you trust him to draft his replacement?
He might have already done so with Sample.

Does it matter?
Quote:Does it matter?

Does anything football related really matter?

Not in the grand scheme of life, but this is a message board for a football team, so opinions and questions can be expressed.
Quote:Does anything football related really matter?

Not in the grand scheme of life, but this is a message board for a football team, so opinions and questions can be expressed.

So do you not "trust" him to draft his replacement?
Quote:Cyp gets criticized on here a lot about never making plays and bad angles. His hit on McCoy caused a fumble and prevented a TD.

Problem is for every one of those there are a ton of bad angles and late getting to the wr by him. He bad.
Quote:So do you not "trust" him to draft his replacement?

I am skeptical. But that doesn't change anything. At this point we dint evenkbow if it is him or the coaching.
Quote:I am skeptical. But that doesn't change anything. At this point we dint evenkbow if it is him or the coaching.
I think it's both.
Quote:I am skeptical. But that doesn't change anything. At this point we dint evenkbow if it is him or the coaching.

I put a lot more trust in Caldwell than Bradley
He certainly laid the wood on McCoy
After mccoy had about what a 20 yard gain.
Quote:He certainly laid the wood on McCoy

Man I read this really fast and it looked like something else entirely

Yes. GMs are going to miss from time to time. His track record is pretty good so far. Telvin, Robinson, Linder, Yeldon, Cann, Colvin, and Bortles. Also udfa Hurns.
I think the whole Sample at FS is just a cover because they didn't wanna come out and say there's a chance we missed on the #33 overall pick. You don't draft a 6 foot 2 box safety built like Kam Chancellor to play free safety.

Quote:I think the whole Sample at FS is just a cover because they didn't wanna come out and say there's a chance we missed on the #33 overall pick. You don't draft a 6 foot 2 box safety built like Kam Chancellor to play free safety.

I thought the same when they drafted him. But honestly, when Sample has played I don't think he's played that well.
Pages: 1 2