Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
cyprien

This guy continues to take bad angles. Go back and watch the long td from today. He needs to be replaced.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

looking like the worst pick of the Caldwell era. Maybe Lee is battling for it right now too considering he's never on the field.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

0 PDs this year. 

Quote:looking like the worst pick of the Caldwell era. Maybe Lee is battling for it right now too considering he's never on the field.
Lee's hurt. That's different from being bad.

I'm inclined to even give Caldwell a little bit of a pass on Cyprien. If he and Gus weren't looking for their Kam Chancellor, who knows where a 220-lb. box of slow would have landed on his draft board?

Cyp gets criticized on here a lot about never making plays and bad angles. His hit on McCoy caused a fumble and prevented a TD.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Caldwell picked him at #33. Do you trust him to draft his replacement?

Quote:Caldwell picked him at #33. Do you trust him to draft his replacement?
He might have already done so with Sample.

Does it matter?

;

;

Quote:Does it matter?

Does anything football related really matter?

Not in the grand scheme of life, but this is a message board for a football team, so opinions and questions can be expressed.

Quote:Does anything football related really matter?

Not in the grand scheme of life, but this is a message board for a football team, so opinions and questions can be expressed.

So do you not "trust" him to draft his replacement?

;

;

Quote:Cyp gets criticized on here a lot about never making plays and bad angles. His hit on McCoy caused a fumble and prevented a TD.

Problem is for every one of those there are a ton of bad angles and late getting to the wr by him. He bad.

Quote:So do you not "trust" him to draft his replacement?

I am skeptical. But that doesn't change anything. At this point we dint evenkbow if it is him or the coaching.

Quote:I am skeptical. But that doesn't change anything. At this point we dint evenkbow if it is him or the coaching.
I think it's both.

Quote:I am skeptical. But that doesn't change anything. At this point we dint evenkbow if it is him or the coaching.

I put a lot more trust in Caldwell than Bradley

;

;

He certainly laid the wood on McCoy

After mccoy had about what a 20 yard gain.

Quote:He certainly laid the wood on McCoy

Man I read this really fast and it looked like something else entirely

Yes. GMs are going to miss from time to time. His track record is pretty good so far. Telvin, Robinson, Linder, Yeldon, Cann, Colvin, and Bortles. Also udfa Hurns.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 07:40 PM by haveaseat.)

I think the whole Sample at FS is just a cover because they didn't wanna come out and say there's a chance we missed on the #33 overall pick. You don't draft a 6 foot 2 box safety built like Kam Chancellor to play free safety.

Quote:I think the whole Sample at FS is just a cover because they didn't wanna come out and say there's a chance we missed on the #33 overall pick. You don't draft a 6 foot 2 box safety built like Kam Chancellor to play free safety.

I thought the same when they drafted him. But honestly, when Sample has played I don't think he's played that well.