Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Great win but blame Gus for it being close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Remember when Gus foolishly benched House for Gratz well Gratz gave up two big TDs to scrub WRs from the Bills

House went toe to toe with the best WR in the NFL and got benched 

I'm not one to blame coaches for every loss or everything the goes wrong, but that was on Gus

House is like 3rd in the NFL in pass defended, Blake saved Gus rear end today 

2 freak defensive TD's ended up being the difference. Can't exactly count on that weekly.

Inb4 merge with Fire Gus thread.
Quote:Inb4 merge with Fire Gus thread.
lol i'm just saying Blake saved Gus today from being fired 
Quote:Inb4 merge with Fire Gus thread.

Hahahaha, they've been doing this all post game.
Quote:2 freak defensive TD's ended up being the difference. Can't exactly count on that weekly.

They were fortunate to win but if those were "freak" TD's than every defensive TD is a "freak" TD.
We should've blown it open today. But coach Bradley and friends happen. The defense finally shows up and bortles was looking like a phenom and telson the next great back. Then coaching damn near lost us the game.

Edit this post was meant for another thread that magically disappeared.
Quote:We should've blown it open today. But coach Bradley and friends happen. The defense finally shows up and bortles was looking like a phenom and telson the next great back. Then coaching damn near lost us the game.

Lol. Mods strike again!
Quote:Remember when Gus foolishly benched House for Gratz well Gratz gave up two big TDs to scrub WRs from the Bills

House went toe to toe with the best WR in the NFL and got benched 

I'm not one to blame coaches for every loss or everything the goes wrong, but that was on Gus

House is like 3rd in the NFL in pass defended, Blake saved Gus rear end today 
 That's absurd.  Why hold players accountable like "Fans" said?  Didn't he see the back out spin coming when we went into our depth like these "Fans" wanted to see?  He needs to go.

Just wait until beadles joeckel and lewis hit the bench.  Playoffs this year with Shatley, Harbor, and Ryan Davis Coming Up Next, Stay Tuned to 'The Jungle'.

House got beat for a TD today as well. Like beat bad.
Quote:House got beat for a TD today as well. Like beat bad.

If the free agents you bring in aren't good enough to make a difference, why not just overspend on someone who will?
Quote:We should've blown it open today. But coach Bradley and friends happen. The defense finally shows up and bortles was looking like a phenom and telson the next great back. Then coaching damn near lost us the game.

Phenom :teehee:  And every week you say his stats are overrated.   Now he puts up less in the 1sr 3 quarters and you say PHENOM?  ROTFLMBO OMG.  Please re-evaluate yourself before i die of laughter.  This is golden, i might switch my sig with this.
No he didnt watch the tape buddy, it was Grazt beat on both TD passes

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ack-in-win

Mike Dirroco even talks about it

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...er-buffalo

?????????

I watched the whole game. I don't recall House giving up a TD.
I wonder what Bradley was saying to Gratz after the game. He seemed to be congratulating him?

There seems to be a huge bias towards drafted players, no matter how much they suck.
Gratz with the stupid PI in the endzone make me really mad.

What bothers me most about Gus Bradley was demonstrated in his presser right after the game. He was acting as if he had just won the Super Bowl. GREAT coaches "expect" to win...........EVERY GAME. Gus acted "surprised" that he found himself in the winners circle today. Look, I know his personality is out there from a showing his emotions standpoint and a Bill Parcells or Belichik he is not, but this should be just another game to him. Swinging from the chandeliers with jubilation is a sign to me at least...........Gus is a guy that does NOT demand victory every single game. Gus does NOT have that MJ mentality of HATING TO LOSE more than they love to win. That's what drives the great ones..............THEY SIMPLY WILL NOT TOLERATE LOSING. They "expect" to win.

Gus does NOT have that mental make up. For that reason alone, regardless of how the Jags finish up............he will not take them to the next level..........which should be nothing less than a division title to start and Super Bowl to finish.

Quote:Phenom :teehee: And every week you say his stats are overrated. Now he puts up less in the 1sr 3 quarters and you say PHENOM? ROTFLMBO OMG. Please re-evaluate yourself before i die of laughter. This is golden, i might switch my sig with this.

I'm sorry you pee yourself every time Blake gets a shiny 300 yard game. Truth of the matter was that this game I saw more from bortles than I've ever seen in one game. Overlooking some bad throws he was accurate on the run. He threw soft catchable balls in space and on time. He got rythm with the running game and threw it around to his open recievers. He didn't telegraph passes and the one pick six was an unfortunate play. It wasn't him looking right at a guy. He led nice drives despite having big penalties negate some huge plays and powered through what at least 5 drops. Oh and the big big big one that I'm all about and why I could care less about the stats is the touchdown game winning drive! He had guts coming back to ar15 then leading hurns for a beauty td! That's how to lead put your team on your shoulders and win a game. Blake got us the W inspite of poor coaching. But let's see can you respond with any relevant substance or are you gonna keep peeing yourself?
I'm sticking with "great win" for today.

Lets hear FBT excuses for Gus this week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6