Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Proust! 5 Scientific Ways Drinking Beer Makes Men BETTER In Bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Proust! 5 Scientific Ways Drinking Beer Makes Men BETTER In Bed

<div>Is there anything beer CAN'T do?
</div>
Dreams really do come true, and a whole lot of men are about to get very happy. Apparently, drinking beer makes men better in bed, at least according to an article on <a class="" href='http://www.askmen.com/sex/sex_tips/how-beer-makes-you-better-in-bed.html'>AskMen</a>.

Did I just hear someone cracking open another cold one and smiling?

http://www.yourtango.com/2015282135/five...ubexchange

I'm guessing they are talking about the woman drinking, right? So she's so drunk that she thinks you're much better than you are? :woot:
Proust? Is that a word in America? Because over here the correct spelling is proost.
Quote:I'm guessing they are talking about the woman drinking, right? So she's so drunk that she thinks you're much better than you are? :woot:
This is exactly what I was thinking. Even if you're so-so, she wakes up thinking it was amazing because of how drunk she was.
Quote:I'm guessing they are talking about the woman drinking, right? So she's so drunk that she thinks you're much better than you are? :woot:

Science denier! You're probably a flat earther too! :teehee: :yes:
Quote:This is exactly what I was thinking. Even if you're so-so, she wakes up thinking it was amazing because of how drunk she was.

Believe me, when I give a woman 4 minutes of my finest mediocrity she bloody well knows it's been disappointing.
Quote:Believe me, when I give a woman 4 minutes of my finest mediocrity she bloody well knows it's been disappointing.

Four minutes? That includes the three minutes of begging, right? :woot:
Quote:Four minutes? That includes the three minutes of begging, right? :woot:

If she's drunk, typically no begging is required.  The extra 3 minutes may saved for an apology for something happening too quickly and a promise to call.