Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Proust! 5 Scientific Ways Drinking Beer Makes Men BETTER In Bed

Proust! 5 Scientific Ways Drinking Beer Makes Men BETTER In Bed

<div>Is there anything beer CAN'T do?
</div>
Dreams really do come true, and a whole lot of men are about to get very happy. Apparently, drinking beer makes men better in bed, at least according to an article on <a class="" href='http://www.askmen.com/sex/sex_tips/how-beer-makes-you-better-in-bed.html'>AskMen</a>.

Did I just hear someone cracking open another cold one and smiling?

http://www.yourtango.com/2015282135/five...ubexchange

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm guessing they are talking about the woman drinking, right? So she's so drunk that she thinks you're much better than you are? :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Proust? Is that a word in America? Because over here the correct spelling is proost.

Quote:I'm guessing they are talking about the woman drinking, right? So she's so drunk that she thinks you're much better than you are? :woot:
This is exactly what I was thinking. Even if you're so-so, she wakes up thinking it was amazing because of how drunk she was.

Quote:I'm guessing they are talking about the woman drinking, right? So she's so drunk that she thinks you're much better than you are? :woot:

Science denier! You're probably a flat earther too! :teehee: :yes:

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This is exactly what I was thinking. Even if you're so-so, she wakes up thinking it was amazing because of how drunk she was.

Believe me, when I give a woman 4 minutes of my finest mediocrity she bloody well knows it's been disappointing.

Quote:Believe me, when I give a woman 4 minutes of my finest mediocrity she bloody well knows it's been disappointing.

Four minutes? That includes the three minutes of begging, right? :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Four minutes? That includes the three minutes of begging, right? :woot:

If she's drunk, typically no begging is required.  The extra 3 minutes may saved for an apology for something happening too quickly and a promise to call.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.