Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pork causes cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bad news everyone, we all going to die.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/n...-warn.html

Clearly this is the Muslims working through the WHO to ban their forbidden foods, but we can be sure the Left will need a pork tax to pay for studies and treatment for those adversely affected by bacon.

almost everything causes cancer it would seem

Quote:Bad news everyone, we all going to die.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/n...-warn.html

Clearly this is the Muslims working through the WHO to ban their forbidden foods, but we can be sure the Left will need a pork tax to pay for studies and treatment for those adversely affected by bacon.
Ever been to California? Prop 65 warnings are everywhere. Everything in California causes cancer, apparently.
Quote:Ever been to California? Prop 65 warnings are everywhere. Everything in California causes cancer, apparently.

California causes cancer!!
It's what we put in the food causing cancer, the steroids in the meat, the chemicals in the crops the preservatives in the groceries then we heat it up using nuclear microwaves.
I talked with my grandmother on the phone last night.  She's 101 years old.  What is her favorite breakfast?  Bacon and eggs along with beans and chile.  Her favorite dinner dish?  Tamales (made with pork).

Quote:I talked with my grandmother on the phone last night.  She's 101 years old.  What is her favorite breakfast?  Bacon and eggs along with beans and chile.  Her favorite dinner dish?  Tamales (made with pork).
So she has all over cancer? /s
Quote:It's what we put in the food causing cancer, the steroids in the meat, the chemicals in the crops the preservatives in the groceries then we heat it up using nuclear microwaves.

That's why the average lifespan has decreased so dramatically since we started using chemicals and antibiotics in our food.

Oh wait, the average lifespan has INCREASED dramatically.

Quote:That's why the average lifespan has decreased so dramatically since we started using chemicals and antibiotics in our food.

Oh wait, the average lifespan has INCREASED dramatically.

Meh you could easily argue that has more to do with modern technology advancements in medicine or neutralizing natural threats with better shelter and heating.

I don't think it's a coincidence we have the highest rate of diabeties and cancer in the united states and we hands down consume the most non-natural food sources.
Quote:Meh you could easily argue that has more to do with modern technology advancements in medicine or neutralizing natural threats with better shelter and heating.

I don't think it's a coincidence we have the highest rate of diabeties and cancer in the united states and we hands down consume the most non-natural food sources.

Could that possibly have anything to do with the fact that we "super-size" food portions in this country not matter what it is?
Quote:Meh you could easily argue that has more to do with modern technology advancements in medicine or neutralizing natural threats with better shelter and heating.

Sugar is the culprit. A couple decades ago it was thought fat was the culprit, so food producers started substituting sugar for fat to make their processed products more palatable. Now, years later, we have babies born with diabetes.
Quote:Sugar Mis-informed scientists are the culprit. 

FTFY.

Diabetes and cancer increases are predominantly due to an increase in the average age of our population. If you live long enough you'll eventually get cancer, and diabetes is age-related to a large extent. I'm sure the ability to overindulge in sweets is a factor in diabetes too.

Quote:Sugar is the culprit. A couple decades ago it was thought fat was the culprit, so food producers started substituting sugar for fat to make their processed products more palatable. Now, years later, we have babies born with diabetes.

All the sugar in the world is not going to do that. A baby born with diabetes has a genetic flaw. As modern medicine progresses, more and more people born with diabetes can survive and pass the gene to their children. That probably explains the increase in asthma too.

Quote: I'm sure the ability to overindulge in sweets is a factor in diabetes too.

[Image: Diabeetus_dbb64e_5155946.jpg]

[Image: Diabeetus+rex+_e737febb1ae8a9b03518d1314138fe30.jpg]
[Image: M7Ej45x.gif]

Quote:Diabetes and cancer increases are predominantly due to an increase in the average age of our population. If you live long enough you'll eventually get cancer, and diabetes is age-related to a large extent. I'm sure the ability to overindulge in sweets is a factor in diabetes too.

I have to disagree with part of this.  I personally have seen with my own eyes in my own family people get cancer.  One of them is my cousin who is much younger than I.  He had cancer and went through the whole chemo thing while in his 20's.  I saw a very fit 6ft. + guy (he is very athletic) go from probably 180 to around 100 very quickly while undergoing chemo.

The diabetes part, that might be so.
I, for one, welcome our new vegan overlords.

Quote:Could that possibly have anything to do with the fact that we "super-size" food portions in this country not matter what it is?

Id consider any fast food apart of the non-natural food causing health issues.

My point is if you've ever grown your own veggies keep fruits you can easily see they are not naturally as big and juice as what you buy at the produce store. Same with meat raise a chicken and butcher it you don't get nearly as much meat as the steroid filled chickens at the store.

Much of what we consume, I'd argue the majority of what we consume is massively altered with chemicals. Those chemicals can sometimes cause problems like cancer and diabeties.
Quote:Diabetes and cancer increases are predominantly due to an increase in the average age of our population. If you live long enough you'll eventually get cancer, and diabetes is age-related to a large extent. I'm sure the ability to overindulge in sweets is a factor in diabetes too.

Life expectancy is up all across the globe but yet we remain firmly ahead of the rest of the world in cancer. If it was an age thing Europe and Asia would be seeing the same level of increase in cancer and that's not the case. I'm not saying it's all the food I'm just stating I think how we grow, preserve and consume it is part of the problem.

I was joking about the microwave but it does bother me on some level. Just the whole using radiation to short cut cooking one of those mind screw jobs for me.
Pages: 1 2 3