Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If its any game we could win, it has to be this one.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BUT, we wont. Bills have so many injuries and they wont use it as an excuse like people on here do. We will still lose by 15.

Rex Ryan: Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins, Percy Harvin, Kyle Williams, Seantrel Henderson, Karlos Williams will not play Sunday vs. Jaguars.
<sub>It'll be like a preseason game against their 2's.</sub>

It doesn't matter. Decent teams have the "next man up" mentality and if you are giving anybody good enough to be on an NFL roster as a QB 7 seconds to throw the ball, you will get beat every time.

Quote:It doesn't matter. Decent teams have the "next man up" mentality and if you are giving anybody good enough to be on an NFL roster as a QB 7 seconds to throw the ball, you will get beat every time.

We are going to make EJ Manuel look like he turned a corner in his career.
Facing backups guarantees we lose
Their offense is hobbled by so many injuries I don't see how we lose this game.

But even after this win, I'm not changing my tune. Gus should still be fired during the bye week.
Quote:Their offense is hobbled by so many injuries I don't see how we lose this game.

But even after this win, I'm not changing my tune. Gus should still be fired during the bye week.

From the vibe I am getting, Gus may be the HC of the Jags forever.
Quote:Their offense is hobbled by so many injuries I don't see how we lose this game.

But we wont win. We will have trouble stopping Mccoy and the running game and Manuel will do just enough. It will be a repeat of the Tampa game.
Stop it, we're the only team that has injuries, god hates Jags. 

This is gonna be the first week they actually blitz alot and EJ Manuel gonna run for 120+ on 15 carries.
E.J. Manual or whatever his name is will have a breakout game on Sunday and go to the Pro-Bowl this year.  Book it!!!

:woot:

We've seen this same situation and we have failed the challenge. We played the Colts without Luck, we played the Bucs with a rookie (terrible) QB and made him look like Tom Brady, we played the Texans who had injuries and "were" the worst team in the NFL and they stomped us at the end.

Weren't the last 3 games, wins on paper.
If there was one game to win it's this one? Is that a joke?

It wasn't the Colts game with no Luck? or the turnover machine Winston? or the bottoming Texans at home against Hoyer?

Quote:We are going to make EJ Manuel look like he turned a corner in his career.
EJ Manuel will make Kurt Warner's top 5 qb for the week, just like Hoyer hit #5.
[Image: tissue-cry-baby.jpg]

Quote:If there was one game to win it's this one? Is that a joke?

It wasn't the Colts game with no Luck? or the turnover machine Winston? or the bottoming Texans at home against Hoyer?

The standards are low in these parts. Just wait and see what happens if we actually win. People will be talking 11-5 on here and shunning those ever in support of getting rid of Gus.

The pro is there were be future locker room dancing videos to use in future posts.

Quote:The standards are low in these parts. Just wait and see what happens if we actually win. People will be talking 11-5 on here.

Hahahahahaha, so true
Quote:The standards are low in these parts. Just wait and see what happens if we actually win. People will be talking 11-5 on here and shunning those ever in support of getting rid of Gus.

The pro is there were be future locker room dancing videos to use in future posts.
Don't get me wrong. I'll be pumped if we win but it won't change the fact that Gus is a bad coach.

They will be missing their starting QB, WR, DT....... We should win this game.
Quote:The standards are low in these parts. Just wait and see what happens if we actually win. People will be talking 11-5 on here and shunning those ever in support of getting rid of Gus.

Lol!

I was pretty confident that with a win in Tampa and a win against the lousy tin horns, we be in poised to win this division this year.

That was my bad. I no longer have any confidence in this loser of a head coach. His mentality and coaching philosophy is trash.

Our talent on this team is good enough to have won 3 straight games. The talent on this team is good enough to beat these bills this week.

And if we do, I will not be fooled into thinking we have a good head coach. This coach, in my opinion, is garbage that's ready for the landfill.
Pages: 1 2 3