Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What does Marcedes, Branch, and Clemons contribute to this team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It makes no sense to continue to trot them out there. Can Chris Smith and Ryan Davis do any worse? I dont understand it, they dont help the team in any way.
After this year? Cap space
Andre Branch is top 5 worst DE I've ever seen in my entire life.
Not much.

Hmmm this is a tricky one

Clemons absolutely blows...

I saw him miss at least two tackles. He doesn't generate any pressure.

Sorry Gus, but this "hierarchy" or seniority thing isn't working for Clemons.... PUT RYAN DAVIS IN!

What do we have to lose at this point?

Branch does hustle a lot and was close to some sacks
Quote:Branch does hustle a lot and was close to some sacks

Hahahahahaha
Quote:Clemons absolutely blows...

I saw him miss at least two tackles. He doesn't generate any pressure.

Sorry Gus, but this "hierarchy" or seniority thing isn't working for Clemons.... PUT RYAN DAVIS IN!

What do we have to lose at this point?
Clemons has been flat out terrible from the day he finally showed up at camp this season. I'm positive he would have been cut a long time ago if Fowler never went down.

I'm pretty positive they'll let Branch walk.

I wish they'd try and throw out some feelers and try to trade Marcedes. Maybe they have, but he'll probably be gone after this season as well.
Mercedes provides the laughs watching him bumble through routes and drop easy balls.  Plus we can laugh at the commentators who obviously don't watch Jags games say "You're in the redzone, you throw it to your 10' tight end, he'll bring it in", while all the fans are hoping BB5 doesn't look his way.

Clemons is part of our Seattle South transition.  I mean, where else can you find veteran leadership from a player that doesn't come to training camp.

Dropped passes, whiffed tackles and off-field drama. In that order.

Did Mercedes get slow and fat?    He just looks like a lug out there.  His mobility is gone.

Marcedes has a negative vertical. He also has no agility. He's still making a move on the field right now
Quote:Did Mercedes get slow and fat?    He just looks like a lug out there.  His mobility is gone.
He's never had mobility.

He's too busy worrying about his karate skills, instead of football.
Quote:Clemons is part of our Seattle South transition. I mean, where else can you find veteran leadership from a player that doesn't come to training camp.

Dude was bouncing off running backs.
Community service?

Dont forget Roy Miller,and Chad Henne too!! Oh and Gerhart! Smh
Quote:Branch does hustle a lot and was close to some sacks
Branch is a good actor. He always comes rushing after the player is tackled and make an impression in the camera as though he was instrumental for that play. He is not a good player. Whatelse can you expect from Gene Smith drafted player. 
Quote:He's too busy worrying about his karate skills, instead of football.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcKRVHZAQ8
Pages: 1 2