Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Johnathan Cyprien continues to take Bad Angles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He gave up a huge touchdown to Foster. I really hope they do some serious evaluating at the safety spot because he is definitely not he answer at Strong Safety.

He was supposed to be our Kam Chancellor...he isn't even Dawan Landry.

Yeah, its time to try Sample at SS
It's Sample time

Atleast there are some really good safeties in this draft class..
I like Sample a lot.
He's [BLEEP] awful.
FIU to NFL too much for him

Cyprien looks worse every week.

Where's all the guys bashing me about the old eye test that told me that Cyprien sucked?
Trade him for anything to anyone. Throw Marcedes and Branch in there to sweeten the deal.
Sliprien is terrible, another Caldwell bust.

Nice guy who doesn't make plays.
Quote:Sliprien is terrible, another Caldwell bust.

I love that name
Cyprien has taken all the bad angles and left none for any other teams. Really greedy Cyp.
I have have not been impressed by Cyprien ever since we drafted him...

I gave him a chance to progress, but he continuously shows why he doesn't deserve to start...

At this point point Sample is better than him, even as a rookie.

Yeah I've been hoping that he would turn the corner but its pretty clear now that he just doesn't have what it takes..
Quote:Where's all the guys bashing me about the old eye test that told me that Cyprien sucked?

I wasn't one of them. Cyprien sucks. I didn't want him to suck. I hoped he'd get better. He hasn't. Time for replacement.
Quote:Atleast there are some really good safeties in this draft class..

How many picks do we have.  Don't forget, we need a pass rush, a DB, and a left side of the OLine.
Been garbage since he was drafted
Well, it really wasn't that hard to tell Cyprien was a joke from the beginning. Just not very many people wanted to admit it and admit that a high pick was easily wasted. 

Pages: 1 2