Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week Six Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Guys are getting healthy so making this list is getting tougher. Here's what I'm thinking...

Bernard Pierce

Marquis Lee

James Sample

TJ Yeldon

Luke Bowanko

Chris Smith

Nic Jacobs

Yeldon is a gametime decision with a groin injury. It would be awesome to see him follow in Blakes shoes and say "I'm playing unless they tell me I can't," however, it is a groin injury not just a mild sprain, and I've learned what to expect from these guys for the most part come Sunday. He's sitting, especially knowing DRob is back in action.

They typically have a healthy OL sitting when they need more inactives. Last week it was Shatley. This week I'm thinking it's Bowanko who is listed as probable with a stinger, although those stinger's can really effect one's game. Meanwhile, Chris Smith has been a healthy inactive the past two weeks, and with Sen'Derrick Marks making his debut I don't see that changing this week.

The last inactive is a tough one. The final healthy scratch is a tough one. I was thinking last week with Julius making his debut that they might scratch Nic Jacobs, but they hadn't really included Julius in the game plan for that game meaning he wasn't getting any extra reps. This week they've been focused on getting Julius into the game plan, so I'll again predict Nic gets the scratch.

What about the Texans?

Quote:What about the Texans?

Good point. I'll take a look.

Texans Inactives...

RB Alfred Blue

DE Jared Crick

WR Nate Washington

S Quintin Demps

ILB Brian Peters

DE Jadeveon Clowney

ILB Akeem Demp

Clowney and Demp look like gametime decisions, but I'll say they miss it in lieu of guessing healthy scratches. Cecil Shorts III is also a gametime decision, but it's the Jaguars so you know he'll play.

We should win this game.

Quote:Clowney has been ruled out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...s-weekend/

This same article says that DE Jared Crick is likely playing after not practicing last week. If he plays that suggests at least one healthy scratch for the Texans.

Quote:We should win this game.
There were a lot of games the Jaguars "should" have won, but didn't. I hope you're right.
Texans look a bit beat up as well so thats a plus. We have been getting healthy tho.

raweyejag

According to Texans website and multiple sources

OUT
OLB Jadeveon Clowney (DNP) Ankle
S Quintin Demps (DNP) Hamstring
WR Nate Washington (DNP) Hamstring
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/articl...5906439c1f

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
Friday (10/16/15)
OUT
WR Marqise Lee (DNP) Hamstring
RB Bernard Pierce (DNP) Concussion/Hamstring
Marquise Lee is out?? No way!
Only two Jaguars are out? I thought T.J. Yeldon was ruled out too.

Yeldon is questionable.
Clowney's such a wasted talent in the 3-4 that it's frustrating.

He'd be dominant in Jacksonville. I hope he doesn't pan out and Jacksonville targets him immediately.

Quote:Yeldon is questionable.

Yeldon should be limited if he plays...  
Quote:There were a lot of games the Jaguars "should" have won, but didn't. I hope you're right.

And we should have which is why it was so disappointing. We should win. It's year 3. These are games we need to start winning.
Quote:Yeldon should be limited if he plays...

Yeah luckily denard is back.
Quote:Yeah luckily denard is back.

Shoelace was a great pick up in the 5th round.  Let that sink it.

He's one of my favorite draft picks of all time.  He's a great blocker on pass plays.  And he's explosive when fed the ball.  I hope he can stay healthy...  
Quote:And we should have which is why it was so disappointing. We should win. It's year 3. These are games we need to start winning.

Lose big, lose little, lose small, win small, win big...

We should have won small the last 2 weeks.  This week, if we are really ready to turn the corner, we win small against the tin horns...  

Right, FBT?
Quote:Shoelace was a great pick up in the 5th round. Let that sink it.

He's one of my favorite draft picks of all time. He's a great blocker on pass plays. And he's explosive when fed the ball. I hope he can stay healthy...

Yeah yeldon and denard combo will be great. Hopefully we can see a bit of it this week.
Pages: 1 2 3