Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Beadles making Joeckel look bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A lot of people on here talk trash on Joeckel a lot but I saw this on BCC:

[Image: ikYoylt.png]

Granted Joeckel missed a game but still, Beadles has given up more sacks than any other player. Joeckel hasn't given up any all year. Is Beadles the real problem on the O-line?

great job by Caldwell on the Parnell and Wiz pickups

Quote:great job by Caldwell on the Parnell and Wiz pickups

Do we have to do this in every thread?
Beadles is a miss. He is not good.

Shatley to LG?
Quote:great job by Caldwell on the Parnell and Wiz pickups
Great pick ups, especially after the Beadles signing.
Agree

Quote:Do we have to do this in every thread?

Do what?  give praise?
Jockel is coming around, so I actually think we're okay at LT

Joeckel

Cann

Wiz

Linder

Parnell

is going to be a darn good starting 5 next year
I have to admit Joeckel has been playing well.

he has. he's been playing *very* well. I hope that LT spot is solidified so that we can focus on the defensive side in the draft next year
So wait.... Are you telling me that a player given time to develop could actually.... develop?!
You cant hit every free agent. Beadles stinks. Our o line future looks to be

Joeckel Cann Wiz Linder Parnell

Would u guys look to improve upon that, maybe go after Alex Mack this offseason again?

Quote:So wait.... Are you telling me that a player given time to develop could actually.... develop?!
Except in the W-L column but yea
Quote:Shatley to LG?
I would not be a bit surprised if he was seeing some reps at LG this week in practice. Boselli outright called for Beadles to be benched Monday on 1010.
Quote:You cant hit every free agent. Beadles stinks. Our o line future looks to be

Joeckel Cann Wiz Linder Parnell

Would u guys look to improve upon that, maybe go after Alex Mack this offseason again?
nah.... I think we should lock up Wiz for 2-3, and continue to develop L-Bo as our backup C and backup T
Quote:nah.... I think we should lock up Wiz for 2-3, and continue to develop L-Bo as our backup C and backup T
Yeah I'm fine with that, just wondering if people wanted to spend the extra money to maybe go up another tier in our OL
Quote:Yeah I'm fine with that, just wondering if people wanted to spend the extra money to maybe go up another tier in our OL
I think if we're throwing money at guys we should look into LB, S, and pass rush (cuz we can't have enough of em)

We'll be able to truly draft BAP this next draft I think.
with Fowler and Marks both being at least one year removed from their injuries, that will make the defense better by default

then go and draft a Bosa and stack your defense up

we'd have some nice talent for the next coach

couple all of that with Bortles getting better, and 2016 should be the year

I didn't come on here and speak my doubts about Luke at LT, but i had alot of them.  He has started to grow this season and i have to admit i feel i was wrong.  I know others have different opinions, but i think Caldwell might have something special thats being overlooked.

Pages: 1 2 3