Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump address to Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: 33dggoi.jpg]

Talk amongst yourselves.

Good job so far. He commands a room.
Quote:[Image: 33dggoi.jpg]

Talk amongst yourselves.

The peanut is neither a pea nor a nut. Discuss.
So many democratic platforms.

This is awesome.
Wow, the democrats are truly pathetic.
What the hell happened to small government?!?!

I'm hearing a [BLEEP] load of federal spending and overreach. A trillion dollars on infrastructure didn't we just do that with obama and bush that's code for the feds want to waste more money!

Christ this guy wants to spend as much as the damn Democrats.
Holding my breath for a whisper of fiscal conservatism what are you going to cut trump!
Do I hear private school tax deductions coming??
I'm with trump on immigration reform
The Donald is doubling down.

Nice of the democrats to stand and acknowledge those with children murdered by illegals.
Sounds like trump is on board with more intervention he sure is beating the terrorism drum hard, war always leads to bigger government I don't like it.
The role of president suits Trump well TBH. He had charisma, and commands a room
Quote:Sounds like trump is on board with more intervention he sure is beating the terrorism drum hard, war always leads to bigger government I don't like it.
As much as others think this isn't the case, Trump is being run by the same "swamp" of military contractors, big oil, politicians, etc, etc...
Quote:The role of president suits Trump well TBH. He had charisma, and commands a room

Charisma is what got Obama elected I want more than charisma I want results. Reign in the fed or he's no better than the last 4 to proceed him.
Quote:As much as others think this isn't the case, Trump is being run by the same "swamp" of military contractors, big oil, politicians, etc, etc...

Let's hope not
Why so much talk about 250 year anniversary nearly a decade away? I don't get it?
We're gonna get some new bridges and roads...

So we're cutting taxes and spending more?
Well I'm disappointed there was no talk of reducing spending, just changing what we spend it on. So much for small government...
Trump 62

Liberals 7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9