Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles matched Mariota's production lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mariota against the Bucs: 13/15, 209 yards, 86.7%, 13.93, 4TD/0INT, 97.3QBR, 158.3 passer rating

Bortles against the Bucs: 23/33, 303 yards, 69.7%, 9.18, 4TD/1INT, 125.4 passer rating

:teehee:

Quote:Mariota against the Bucs: 13/15, 209 yards, 86.7%, 13.93, 4TD/0INT, 97.3QBR, 158.3 passer rating

Bortles against the Bucs: 23/33, 303 yards, 69.7%, 9.18, 4TD/1INT, 125.4 passer rating

:teehee:

I think I mentioned that very first week that we'd eventually get to play the Bucs too.
Tacks blew up and DESTROYED the Bucs. We're the worst team in the AFC South.

Quote:Tacks blew up and DESTROYED the Bucs. We're the worst team in the AFC South.

We sure are and its pitiful
Quote:Tacks blew up and DESTROYED the Bucs. We're the worst team in the AFC South.

Defensively they obviously played better than we did, but I think this is in regards to Mariota being light years ahead of Bortles.  Puts things in perspective.  Baconator, where you at?
Thats a given, but it can be argued with great evidence that we might be the worst team in the NFL unfortunately...
Quote:Defensively they obviously played better than we did, but I think this is in regards to Mariota being light years ahead of Bortles.  Puts things in perspective.  Baconator, where you at?
He seems to be MIA right now.
i don't know why the mods let him troll this forum. he is a tacks fan.

With a healthy D-Rob back, our offense can be the second best in the AFC South, behind the Colts. Mariota could turn out to be a good QB, but I don't like TN's receivers or backs. Very ordinary.  The Texans offense is a dumpster fire.

Mariota threw the ball 16 times, and they were mostly dump offs.  His recievers went for huge YAC.

BB5 played like a QB.

Mariotta just got lucky.

Oh, and I saw Mariotta against the bills...  I'd be concerned about that QB...  He's not very good...   He's a young Vince Young, but probably without the mental issues...  He'll flame out in a few years...  Just like every other spread offense/read option QB...

But Baconlover will come on here and tell us how great he is in 3.......2........

Quote:Mariota threw the ball 16 times, and they were mostly dump offs.  His recievers went for huge YAC.

BB5 played like a QB.

Mariotta just got lucky.

Oh, and I saw Mariotta against the bills...  I'd be concerned about that QB...  He's not very good...   He's a young Vince Young, but probably without the mental issues...  He'll flame out in a few years...  Just like every other spread offense/read option QB...

But Baconlover will come on here and tell us how great he is in 3.......2........

He's 6'4" and 220. He's gonna end up in pieces on the field.
Pick 6 on Carr...  

He's looking pretty bad today too... 

But i thought carr doesnt make bad decisions.
Gotta give Bortles props for a good game; the loss was despite his performance not because of it...but its still concerning that he is at his best when it doesn't matter as much (1st half, garbage time)
Quote:Gotta give Bortles props for a good game; the loss was despite his performance not because of it...but its still concerning that he is at his best when it doesn't matter as much (1st half, garbage time)

No way, there was no garbage time in this game!  BB5 brought us all the way back.  Just because the coaches quit on the game, doesn't mean BB5 did.  If we had better clock management, we may not have needed to go for an onsides kick...  We came back in that game, that was not garbage time, in my mind...

Except for Bradley, he gave up on that game.  He sux as a HC....  Can't wait till he's fired...  
Quote:Pick 6 on Carr...  

He's looking pretty bad today too... 
The Denver defense will do that to you
Quote:The Denver defense will do that to you

The Denver D is actually very good...

But BB5 would do better than Carr against them...  And Mariotta would get destroyed...  No doubt in my mind

Quote:No way, there was no garbage time in this game! BB5 brought us all the way back. Just because the coaches quit on the game, doesn't mean BB5 did. If we had better clock management, we may not have needed to go for an onsides kick... We came back in that game, that was not garbage time, in my mind...

Except for Bradley, he gave up on that game. He sux as a HC.... Can't wait till he's fired...

I think the coverage was definitely softer that last drive. But you're right, the game wasn't completely over
4th and 18 for Carr...  2 minutes left...

Ball on 40 yard line...

Check down...  LOL!!!  

Quote:I think the coverage was definitely softer that last drive. But you're right, the game wasn't completely over

That's all I'm saying...  It wasn't complete garbage time...  Seriously, the coaches gave up on the team before the players did.  It was quite pitiful
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5