Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Watching the Jags every week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://vimeo.com/52441514 

It's clear they have talent but they just cant get out of their own way. Stupid Penalties, allowing a screen pass to convert 3rd and 15, the fumble by Grant was the backbreaker. It's like they're not even playing against an opponent, they're playing against themselves and they lose that battle every week. I know the teams young but thats not an excuse, for all the talk of improvement why is this the only aspect that doesnt show signs of improving? At least Bortles looks good aside from that one boneheaded pick

Gives me the squirts
Even our embedded videos don't work. #godhatesjags
I agree 100% the talent is there

The problem is the coaching
Clearly there are people here that haven't been drinking their Gus Juice. :no:

I think they should keep Caldwell, I like his moves, drafts better than anyone we've had in years and has made good smart signings in free agency, anddd we still have the most cap space in the league. I liked Bradley at first but i think its evident we need an offensive minded coach

Quote:I think they should keep Caldwell, I like his moves, drafts better than anyone we've had in years and has made good smart signings in free agency, anddd we still have the most cap space in the league. I liked Bradley at first but i think its evident we need an offensive minded coach

Caldwell had done a good job bringing in talent and a very good job drafting. Of course there will be hits and misses in both, but he has done a good job. Bradley and the staff is the problem