Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Watching the Jags every week

https://vimeo.com/52441514 

It's clear they have talent but they just cant get out of their own way. Stupid Penalties, allowing a screen pass to convert 3rd and 15, the fumble by Grant was the backbreaker. It's like they're not even playing against an opponent, they're playing against themselves and they lose that battle every week. I know the teams young but thats not an excuse, for all the talk of improvement why is this the only aspect that doesnt show signs of improving? At least Bortles looks good aside from that one boneheaded pick

Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gives me the squirts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pJC0FLA3Sk better link.

Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Even our embedded videos don't work. #godhatesjags

I agree 100% the talent is there

The problem is the coaching

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Clearly there are people here that haven't been drinking their Gus Juice. :no:

I think they should keep Caldwell, I like his moves, drafts better than anyone we've had in years and has made good smart signings in free agency, anddd we still have the most cap space in the league. I liked Bradley at first but i think its evident we need an offensive minded coach

Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Quote:I think they should keep Caldwell, I like his moves, drafts better than anyone we've had in years and has made good smart signings in free agency, anddd we still have the most cap space in the league. I liked Bradley at first but i think its evident we need an offensive minded coach

Caldwell had done a good job bringing in talent and a very good job drafting. Of course there will be hits and misses in both, but he has done a good job. Bradley and the staff is the problem