Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Run defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Allowing 4th least rushing yards and leading the league, 3.1 ypc average.

Makes you realize how badly we get abused in the passing game.

Quote:Makes you realize how badly we get abused in the passing game.

Makes me realize what a sad little person you are.
Lets hope we keep it up Sunday too
Quote:Makes me realize what a sad little person you are.
Ugh, C-

Too forced and not enough creativity. You have potential though, tough guy.

Too bad we don't have a pass rush to take advantage of stopping the run game.

If we hadn't been missing some key players due to injury, I think our pass rush would have been much better.... We weren't so bad at it last year, were we....

Quote:Allowing 4th least rushing yards and leading the league, 3.1 ypc average.
Why would anyone want to run against us when it's so easy to move the ball down the field against us by passing?
If only our pass defense was half as good

Quote:Too bad we don't have a pass rush to take advantage of stopping the run game.
Quote:Why would anyone want to run against us when it's so easy to move the ball down the field against us by passing?
To run out the clock because they are ahead by 3 scores? This improvement is mostly in this camp for me, we are keeping things competitive and making opposing offenses one dimensional.

The longest run against our defense this year is the 22 yard run by gore to seal the game for the colts last week.
Quote:Ugh, C-

Too forced and not enough creativity. You have potential though, tough guy.

It's better than that trash you tried to post on the college section.
Yup thats why we give up so many first downs on third and long.   Waaaay too many.

Quote:It's better than that trash you tried to post on the college section.
What trash? A huge group of FSU fans that I know think they're going to only drop one game after beating WF. How does that make my post trash?
Quote:What trash? A huge group of FSU fans that I know think they're going to only drop one game after beating WF. How does that make my post trash?

Please show me where on any message board the FSU fans were spouting off after beating wake flipping forest.
It's a start. If the secondary can start making plays we can be in business.
Quote:Please show me where on any message board the FSU fans were spouting off after beating wake flipping forest.
Game threads are deleted now. You want me to give you 20 phone numbers? Would you like to personally talk to my real life buddies? Good God, man...
Quote:Game threads are deleted now. You want me to give you 20 phone numbers? Would you like to personally talk to my real life buddies? Good God, man...

Excuses. Yes, 20 should do.
Quote:To run out the clock because they are ahead by 3 scores? This improvement is mostly in this camp for me, we are keeping things competitive and making opposing offenses one dimensional.

The longest run against our defense this year is the 22 yard run by gore to seal the game for the colts last week.
To run out the clock because they are ahead by 3 scores? ... okay, I'll buy that for a dollar.
Does Roy Miller ever get any credit? Our run D is much better when he is healthy. As we seen last year our run d was bad when Miller was out and much better when he got in the line up. Tampa had the number 1 run d when Miller was with them and then fell off when he cam to Jax. Roy draws double teams on the regular!
Pages: 1 2 3