Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: the texans may have to face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
josh Johnson !

both luck and hassledork are questionable

pity the Texans in a must win game

They'll still lose lol though we need them to win
The Texans really need to win for our sake. The Colts taking the division 3-0 just completely puts the nail in the coffin for the title.

Foster might be ready for a full time role.

He will obviously help their offense greatly. Especially with "4 yards" Mallett at the helm.
I'm still extremely bothered by the fact that the Jaguars lost to the Colts last week.

Extremely.

me 2 bro   me 2

Quote:Foster might be ready for a full time role.

He will obviously help their offense greatly. Especially with "4 yards" Mallett at the helm.
The guy reminds me of Jamarcus Russell so much. Big guy, huge arm, throws ball straight at the feet of his WR's.
Quote:The guy reminds me of Jamarcus Russell so much. Big guy, huge arm, throws ball straight at the feet of his WR's.

Did someone say Jamarcus Russell  ->  #CodineSyrup

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5356585
Quote:Foster might be ready for a full time role.

You mean he never had a full-time role in his career? Think again - one season Arian Foster was the NFL's leading rusher. The only reason he has not played much this season is an injury that ruled him out of games. As for Ryan Mallet, he seems to be in a constant battle with Brian Hoyer for the starting job.
Quote:You mean he never had a full-time role in his career? Think again - one season Arian Foster was the NFL's leading rusher. The only reason he has not played much this season is an injury that ruled him out of games. As for Ryan Mallet, he seems to be in a constant battle with Brian Hoyer for the starting job.

Good lord.
I'm still not sure if posters are joking on here half the time.....
Quote:I'm still not sure if posters are joking on here half the time.....

Sarcasm?
Welp...

If we win Sunday, we'll be one game behind the clots.... but there's still a chance we catch them...
Quote:Did someone say Jamarcus Russell  ->  #CodineSyrup

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5356585

sizzurp
How have the Texans lost so much if their offense is ranked 5th overall and the Defense is ranked 11th?

Quote:How have the Texans lost so much if their offense is ranked 5th overall and the Defense is ranked 11th?

Uh OH, coaching?
Cant be.  Both BOB and Mallett are surefire, first ballet hall of famers and we were stupid to not make a play for either.