Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
the texans may have to face

josh Johnson !

both luck and hassledork are questionable

pity the Texans in a must win game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They'll still lose lol though we need them to win
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The Texans really need to win for our sake. The Colts taking the division 3-0 just completely puts the nail in the coffin for the title.

Foster might be ready for a full time role.

He will obviously help their offense greatly. Especially with "4 yards" Mallett at the helm.

I'm still extremely bothered by the fact that the Jaguars lost to the Colts last week.

Extremely.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

me 2 bro   me 2

Quote:Foster might be ready for a full time role.

He will obviously help their offense greatly. Especially with "4 yards" Mallett at the helm.
The guy reminds me of Jamarcus Russell so much. Big guy, huge arm, throws ball straight at the feet of his WR's.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:The guy reminds me of Jamarcus Russell so much. Big guy, huge arm, throws ball straight at the feet of his WR's.

Did someone say Jamarcus Russell  ->  #CodineSyrup

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5356585

Quote:Foster might be ready for a full time role.

You mean he never had a full-time role in his career? Think again - one season Arian Foster was the NFL's leading rusher. The only reason he has not played much this season is an injury that ruled him out of games. As for Ryan Mallet, he seems to be in a constant battle with Brian Hoyer for the starting job.

Quote:You mean he never had a full-time role in his career? Think again - one season Arian Foster was the NFL's leading rusher. The only reason he has not played much this season is an injury that ruled him out of games. As for Ryan Mallet, he seems to be in a constant battle with Brian Hoyer for the starting job.

Good lord.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm still not sure if posters are joking on here half the time.....

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:I'm still not sure if posters are joking on here half the time.....

Sarcasm?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Welp...

If we win Sunday, we'll be one game behind the clots.... but there's still a chance we catch them...

Quote:Did someone say Jamarcus Russell  ->  #CodineSyrup

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5356585

sizzurp

How have the Texans lost so much if their offense is ranked 5th overall and the Defense is ranked 11th?

Quote:How have the Texans lost so much if their offense is ranked 5th overall and the Defense is ranked 11th?

Uh OH, coaching?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Cant be.  Both BOB and Mallett are surefire, first ballet hall of famers and we were stupid to not make a play for either.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn