Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Projected Win Total Post Week 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Psyche..... I'm back. 

Seriously though, looking at the schedule, I don't see how anyone can expect to win more than 3 more games. Maybe Tampa, Maybe one apiece vs Houston and Tennessee. I can't really see one coming from elsewhere. Maybe, maybe Buffalo, but that still only puts you at 5 at most.

That's why this last loss was so crucial. It just doesn't look like the math is there.

And before you start saying "well, you never know, that's why they play" keep this in mind:

One crucial statistic has not improved AT ALL under Gus Bradley: PPG. 15.4, 15.6, and 15.5 this year. You aren't going to win many games when that's the case. 

13-3

Mommy went to bed and someone sneaked back online.

Quote:13-3
clearly sarcasm?
Quote:clearly sarcasm?
Nope!
The ravens and saints are very winnable as well.

I picked 6-8 with more likely 6 or 7.
Quote:The ravens and saints are very winnable as well.

I picked 6-8 with more likely 6 or 7.
Mathematically you would be wrong. Ravens are average a TD more per game. PPG matters guys. I'd venture to guess that the saints are also average a full TD more
Quote:Mathematically you would be wrong. Ravens are average a TD more per game. PPG matters guys. I'd venture to guess that the saints are also average a full TD more

We'll see. The ravens aren't a very good team. I think by the time we play them our offense will be a bit better. We are moving the ball just need to figure out the redzone. I'm not saying we will win against them it's just a game that we have a decent chance to win.
Quote:We'll see. The ravens aren't a very good team. I think by the time we play them our offense will be a bit better. We are moving the ball just need to figure out the redzone. I'm not saying we will win against them it's just a game that we have a decent chance to win.
"the ravens aren't a very good team".... um, i don't think you realize how bad we are.
Quote:"the ravens aren't a very good team".... um, i don't think you realize how bad we are.

All I said was that it is winnable which it is. If you don't agree that's fine you're allowed your opinion like I have mine.
And c'mon people, can we at least try to respect the integrity of the poll? We know they aren't winning 9

5-7
Quote:5-7
May I ask which games you see as wins?
I mean if you think this team can still find a way to win 6 games or more, you're operating on blind faith alone.

Quote:I mean if you think this team can still find a way to win 6 games or more, you're operating on blind faith alone.

Ok so if someone doesn't have your opinion they are operating on blind faith? 6 wins is very manageable with our schedule. I don't expect much more but 6-7 wouldn't be out of the question. We definitely need to finish drives better but we are moving the ball better than we have in years.
Quote:Ok so if someone doesn't have your opinion they are operating on blind faith? 6 wins is very manageable with our schedule. I don't expect much more but 6-7 wouldn't be out of the question. We definitely need to finish drives better but we are moving the ball better than we have in years.
Your argument isn't rooted in fact at all, that's the problem. Mathematically there is no basis for it. We are, quite possibly, the worst team in the league. So calling games against Baltimore and New Orleans, teams with past success and good quarterbacks, seems like a huge stretch.
losing Linder hurts but I've thought we were 7-9 all along and I'm sticking with it.  We get our injured players back this offense can take off.  We have seen even with backups in the secondary our defense is alright.  3/4 of our games we were in it still and we screwed it up twice.  I expect us to be better as the year progresses than how we have started.  If we are 1-7 at the mid point I will officially join the fire Bradley bandwagon

Which isn't an option.

So then,

corn

No, wait.

Blank #2

Picked 6 to 8, I'm still hoping out hope that we can win this division in a la Seattle and Carolina with a 7-9/7-8-1
Quote:And c'mon people, can we at least try to respect the intans.egrity of the poll? We know they aren't winning 9
Integrity.

Pfffft

You clearly don't know what that word means.
Pages: 1 2 3