Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Andrew Luck (shoulder) still limited in Colts practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Andrew Luck (shoulder) still limited in Colts practice

Andrew Luck remains a bystander as the Colts prepare for their Week 4 matchup against the Jaguars.

For the second straight day, Luck made no throws in the portion of practice open to the media, according to The Indianapolis Star. Luck mostly watched as Matt Hasselbeck and Alex Tanney, the next men up if Luck were unable to play against Jacksonville, took reps with the offense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-practice

Man I want Andy! Bring it on!
I'm perfectly fine with him coming in cold against us
Quote:I'm perfectly fine with him coming in cold against us

Yeah that way he only throws for 300 yards against us instead of 450
Quote:Man I want Andy! Bring it on!

Don't worry; Andrew will play. Nobody ever indicated he will skip the game. Fortunately, it is not precautionary, so we can expect a lot of bad throws Sunday.
Quote:Yeah that way he only throws for 300 yards against us instead of 450

We'll he only threw for 250 against us last November
Quote:We'll he only threw for 250 against us last November

And that was with a healthy right shoulder. He was good all last season, not just against weak opponents.
Matt Hasselback isnt a bad QB but he's certainly no Andrew Luck.  I assume Luck will play but play injured which is great news for the Jaguars DBs!

I just hope we don't have to face tanney

Quote:Matt Hasselback isnt a bad QB but he's certainly no Andrew Luck.  I assume Luck will play but play injured which is great news for the Jaguars DBs!

Hasselback burned us several times when he was a Titan. Ugh. That is why I want Luck to play. We know Luck is having a bad season statistically.

raweyejag

Quote:Hasselback burned us several times when he was a Titan. Ugh. That is why I want Luck to play. We know Luck is having a bad season statistically.

Last timed burned was in 2009 when Matt played for Seattle. Last season of significance was 2011 with Titans when he played us that December he only had 1 TD. Matt was cut when Titans went with Jake Lockler the next season. Matt has been with Colts last 2 seasons with no starts. Behind the current Colts O Line Matt will perform worse than Luck has. It should turn out to be a pretty good game. Go Jags
Quote:Hasselback burned us several times when he was a Titan. Ugh. That is why I want Luck to play. We know Luck is having a bad season statistically.

Shut up please
Schefter just reported that the Colts just signed QB Josh Johnson. I'm now wondering whether they are considering surgery on Luck's shoulder or something. Why sign a 4th QB if Luck is going to play this weekend or only be out a week or two?
Colts just signed another QB. At this point I'm expecting to see Hasselbeck on Sunday.

He played us twice with the Titans and lost to LUKE MCCOWN in one of those two.

So if you're definition of 'several times' is ONCE. Then yes, burned us several times.
Quote:Colts just signed another QB. At this point I'm expecting to see Hasselbeck on Sunday.

Yeah, I just saw that.

Luck must be worse off then Pagano is letting on.

Signing another QB doesn't sound like "supreme confidence" to me.

I guess we will see on Sunday.
Not surprised Luck has an arm injury. He's had to carry the Colts and their disgraceful organization since he was drafted. Help the kid out, almost feed bad for him but we know the Colts tanked for him and Jaguars consistently make backups look like Tom Brady
Quote:Not surprised Luck has an arm injury. He's had to carry the Colts and their disgraceful organization since he was drafted. Help the kid out, almost feed bad for him but we know the Colts tanked for him and Jaguars consistently make backups look like Tom Brady

Well they make him throw it 50 times a game so you're right, its not necessarily a surprise.
I cant wait to finally get the answer to will Luck play.

Quote:I cant wait to finally get the answer to will Luck play.

The reports are so confident he'll play. That almost makes me think he won't.
Pages: 1 2 3