Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andrew Luck (shoulder) still limited in Colts practice

Andrew Luck (shoulder) still limited in Colts practice

Andrew Luck remains a bystander as the Colts prepare for their Week 4 matchup against the Jaguars.

For the second straight day, Luck made no throws in the portion of practice open to the media, according to The Indianapolis Star. Luck mostly watched as Matt Hasselbeck and Alex Tanney, the next men up if Luck were unable to play against Jacksonville, took reps with the offense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...s-practice

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man I want Andy! Bring it on!
Shock the world

I'm perfectly fine with him coming in cold against us
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I'm perfectly fine with him coming in cold against us

Yeah that way he only throws for 300 yards against us instead of 450

Quote:Man I want Andy! Bring it on!

Don't worry; Andrew will play. Nobody ever indicated he will skip the game. Fortunately, it is not precautionary, so we can expect a lot of bad throws Sunday.

Quote:Yeah that way he only throws for 300 yards against us instead of 450

We'll he only threw for 250 against us last November
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:We'll he only threw for 250 against us last November

And that was with a healthy right shoulder. He was good all last season, not just against weak opponents.

Matt Hasselback isnt a bad QB but he's certainly no Andrew Luck.  I assume Luck will play but play injured which is great news for the Jaguars DBs!

I just hope we don't have to face tanney

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 12:40 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Matt Hasselback isnt a bad QB but he's certainly no Andrew Luck.  I assume Luck will play but play injured which is great news for the Jaguars DBs!

Hasselback burned us several times when he was a Titan. Ugh. That is why I want Luck to play. We know Luck is having a bad season statistically.

Quote:Hasselback burned us several times when he was a Titan. Ugh. That is why I want Luck to play. We know Luck is having a bad season statistically.

Last timed burned was in 2009 when Matt played for Seattle. Last season of significance was 2011 with Titans when he played us that December he only had 1 TD. Matt was cut when Titans went with Jake Lockler the next season. Matt has been with Colts last 2 seasons with no starts. Behind the current Colts O Line Matt will perform worse than Luck has. It should turn out to be a pretty good game. Go Jags

Quote:Hasselback burned us several times when he was a Titan. Ugh. That is why I want Luck to play. We know Luck is having a bad season statistically.

Shut up please

;

;

Schefter just reported that the Colts just signed QB Josh Johnson. I'm now wondering whether they are considering surgery on Luck's shoulder or something. Why sign a 4th QB if Luck is going to play this weekend or only be out a week or two?

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 10:48 AM by Coltswarriors.)

Colts just signed another QB. At this point I'm expecting to see Hasselbeck on Sunday.

He played us twice with the Titans and lost to LUKE MCCOWN in one of those two.

So if you're definition of 'several times' is ONCE. Then yes, burned us several times.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Colts just signed another QB. At this point I'm expecting to see Hasselbeck on Sunday.

Yeah, I just saw that.

Luck must be worse off then Pagano is letting on.

Signing another QB doesn't sound like "supreme confidence" to me.

I guess we will see on Sunday.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Not surprised Luck has an arm injury. He's had to carry the Colts and their disgraceful organization since he was drafted. Help the kid out, almost feed bad for him but we know the Colts tanked for him and Jaguars consistently make backups look like Tom Brady

Quote:Not surprised Luck has an arm injury. He's had to carry the Colts and their disgraceful organization since he was drafted. Help the kid out, almost feed bad for him but we know the Colts tanked for him and Jaguars consistently make backups look like Tom Brady

Well they make him throw it 50 times a game so you're right, its not necessarily a surprise.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I cant wait to finally get the answer to will Luck play.

Quote:I cant wait to finally get the answer to will Luck play.

The reports are so confident he'll play. That almost makes me think he won't.
;

;