Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags @ Colts - Final Score Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Colts favored by 8.5  ///   Over / Under @ 48

I see Gus going conservative on offense protecting Bortles from making mistakes.  A more aggressive defense works in the 1st half but once again, we falter in the 2nd half.

FINAL SCORE:  COLTS 31  -  Jags 16

Halftime Score: Colts 14 - Jags 10

I'm hoping they prepare well, get Marks and Thomas back, and play well. I'll go with 27-21 Jags.

Honestly? 

Colts 42  - Jags 13

I don't see how we score more than 70 points. I'll say clots 81-63

Homer, 28-24 Jags

Realistic, 42-14 Colts

I have a gut feeling that the Jags are going to come out completely flat and this will be the game the Colts turn things around on their way to another division title.

Hopefully its just gas.

Quote:Homer, 28-24 Jags

Realistic, 42-14 Colts

I have a gut feeling that the Jags are going to come out completely flat and this will be the game the Colts turn things around on their way to another division title.

Hopefully its just gas.
+1
Homer: 27-17 Jags

Soft-Zone D: 30-16 Colts
I'll be bold here and say we win by 2 touchdowns. Our offense, defense and special teams break out for a monster game.

Jaguars 38 Colts 23
LOL, I just posted my weekly Vegas Odds thread with slightly different odds.  Depending on health issues of our team, especially in the secondary I'm optimistic that the Jaguars will pull off the win in a close one.  Something along the lines of 17-20.

Colts - 38

Jags - 17

I can't see how we lose this game. Jaguars are going to come out and prove a point!
JAGS - 17

COLTS - 37

Quote:I can't see how we lose this game. Jaguars are going to come out and prove a point!

I hope so.
Quote:I can't see how we lose this game. Jaguars are going to come out and prove a point!
I can see us losing. Soft Zone Defense and all of our injuries will bite us. JT needs to come back this week, and a few more guys as well.

We lose by 10.
We don't have an aggressive D, we rarely blitz and only rush 4, then there is the soft zone D. Colts 42-20.
Quote:I can see us losing. Soft Zone Defense and all of our injuries will bite us. JT needs to come back this week, and a few more guys as well.

We're going to play real tough this week. Bradley is rolling heads. We are going to roll the colts. Blake will have his best game as a pro. Bet on it!
A week after allowing a franchise record 51 points the Jaguars will rebound.

They only managed 17 points against a Patriots defense many thought they would at least be able to move the ball against....

This week the Jaguars will score more points than they have in the previous 3.

Yep. And, it'll be enough.

Jags 30

clots 27

24 20 jaguars
Jags 42

Colts 24
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6