Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile Our Jacksonville Jaguars will try to win only their second game this afternoon with the New England Patriots. Patriots currently lead the series with 9 wins and 1 loss.after 10 games, 7 regular, and 3 post season games.

Jaguars only win was during the 1999 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game, 25-10 played at then Alltel Stadium, back on January 3, 1999.

Sunny and clear skies at 68 degrees is the local weather forecast at Gillette Stadium, in Foxboro, MA. for the 1:00PM EST kickoff,

NO injures, our Jaguars will try to upset the Patriots, and also try to win their first ever regular season game over the Super Bowl Champions this afternoon, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!
Don't think so. No, this doesn't work. No intro, no outfit description, no weather forecast. No officiales.
Not official enough, need more details.
Quote:Not official enough, need more details.
Needs more"***Official***"

There can never be enough asterisks when facing New England and Belicheat!
I can't sleep, super excited for the game. Hopefully I'll wake up around noon so I don't have to wait too long for the game!!!

What if Blake deflates his balls? LOL

Dear Lord, they are 9-1 against us? And that one was against their backup, if I remember correctly. Bledsoe was hurt and I think it was Zolac, or something like that? Just going by numbers, the Patriots' number has to be up at some point. It's like when we were 10-0 against the Browns/Ravens. That fell apart quickly.

That said, I'm thinking it goes to 10-1.
cheatriots vs. Jagwads
Quote:I can't sleep, super excited for the game. Hopefully I'll wake up around noon so I don't have to wait too long for the game!!!

What if Blake deflates his balls? LOL
Not to ruin your excitement or anything, but I'm actually not excited one bit. I'm usually really hyped for every game the Jags play, but I'm not feeling this one. All the injuries are bringing me down :\
Quote:There can never be enough asterisks when facing New England and Belicheat!

Yes there can...anything over three asterisks and it gives you the bad word removed thing! Lol
Quote:Not to ruin your excitement or anything, but I'm actually not excited one bit. I'm usually really hyped for every game the Jags play, but I'm not feeling this one. All the injuries are bringing me down :\

Yeah, I'm about as excited about this game as I am a trip to the dentist! Sad

We need to have a strong start early on in this game to really set the tone. I'm hoping we get to see a Special Team's TD by the Jags.

Quote:Yes there can...anything over three asterisks and it gives you the bad word removed thing! Lol

Well then a lot of football fans around the league think the Patriots are a whole bunch of "asterisks"                            

Fully expecting us to lose this so not going to be upset if/when we do.

Quote:Jaguars only win was during the 1999 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game, 25-10 played at then Alltel Stadium, back on January 3, 1999.

Two things about this game..

1. It marked the last time the Patriots were beat prior to their run of winning several SBs.

2. Scott Zolak had to start the game with Bledsoe injured

Did we lose yet?

I don't remember the last time I was less anticipating a win. That being said, I hope we do
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!
Quote:Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!

Wipe them out. All of them.