Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 01:01 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans! Smile Our Jacksonville Jaguars will try to win only their second game this afternoon with the New England Patriots. Patriots currently lead the series with 9 wins and 1 loss.after 10 games, 7 regular, and 3 post season games.

Jaguars only win was during the 1999 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game, 25-10 played at then Alltel Stadium, back on January 3, 1999.

Sunny and clear skies at 68 degrees is the local weather forecast at Gillette Stadium, in Foxboro, MA. for the 1:00PM EST kickoff,

NO injures, our Jaguars will try to upset the Patriots, and also try to win their first ever regular season game over the Super Bowl Champions this afternoon, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don't think so. No, this doesn't work. No intro, no outfit description, no weather forecast. No officiales.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Not official enough, need more details.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 12:35 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:Not official enough, need more details.
Needs more"***Official***"

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 12:42 AM by MetalJags.)

There can never be enough asterisks when facing New England and Belicheat!
Big John Will Eat Your CHILDREN!!!!

I can't sleep, super excited for the game. Hopefully I'll wake up around noon so I don't have to wait too long for the game!!!

What if Blake deflates his balls? LOL

Dear Lord, they are 9-1 against us? And that one was against their backup, if I remember correctly. Bledsoe was hurt and I think it was Zolac, or something like that? Just going by numbers, the Patriots' number has to be up at some point. It's like when we were 10-0 against the Browns/Ravens. That fell apart quickly.

That said, I'm thinking it goes to 10-1.

cheatriots vs. Jagwads

Quote:I can't sleep, super excited for the game. Hopefully I'll wake up around noon so I don't have to wait too long for the game!!!

What if Blake deflates his balls? LOL
Not to ruin your excitement or anything, but I'm actually not excited one bit. I'm usually really hyped for every game the Jags play, but I'm not feeling this one. All the injuries are bringing me down :\

Quote:There can never be enough asterisks when facing New England and Belicheat!

Yes there can...anything over three asterisks and it gives you the bad word removed thing! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Not to ruin your excitement or anything, but I'm actually not excited one bit. I'm usually really hyped for every game the Jags play, but I'm not feeling this one. All the injuries are bringing me down :\

Yeah, I'm about as excited about this game as I am a trip to the dentist! Sad
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We need to have a strong start early on in this game to really set the tone. I'm hoping we get to see a Special Team's TD by the Jags.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 05:18 AM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Yes there can...anything over three asterisks and it gives you the bad word removed thing! Lol

Well then a lot of football fans around the league think the Patriots are a whole bunch of "asterisks"                            

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Fully expecting us to lose this so not going to be upset if/when we do.

Quote:Jaguars only win was during the 1999 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game, 25-10 played at then Alltel Stadium, back on January 3, 1999.

Two things about this game..

1. It marked the last time the Patriots were beat prior to their run of winning several SBs.

2. Scott Zolak had to start the game with Bledsoe injured

'02

Did we lose yet?

I don't remember the last time I was less anticipating a win. That being said, I hope we do
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Wipe them out. All of them.
No one is safe.