Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What is wrong with the clots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Defense looks suspect like always, but offense looks terrible. Are years and years of poor drafts starting to catch up with them?

Even if they win this game, I'd be concerned if I were a clot fan.
Since his first few rounds as GM, his drafts have been abysmal.

But offensively, they should be firing on all cylinders.  Good WR's, finally a solid RB and Luck, gods gift to football.  It is strange.  Than again, I went against my no picking QB's in the first 2 rounds.  Last time I did that was Stafford a few years back and he had one of the worst years in his career.  So you are welcome Jag fans at the expense of my fantasy football team.

AJ and Gore were terrible free agent signings IMO.
Quote:AJ and Gore were terrible free agent signings IMO.
I was really confused when they signed them. Did they really think those two washed up players would carry them to the super-bowl? This division is a cake-walk if the Jags can stay healthy and get momentum.

I don't think Gore is washed up.  He has been running well tonight. AJ has certainly lost a step... or two. 

Or 3
Maybe their Luck has run out

Haha
LOL Luck. He's throwing water bottles on the side-line after fumbling.

Dude is a turnover machine.

I don't care what happened, but I'm LOVING IT.
Nil points in first halves so far this year. Currently bottom of AFc south...
Jets missed some opportunities there. Hopefully the Geico man throws more picks.
Looks like McAfee is that offensive weapon we were chasing
They got a lot older in the off season.

I still think Gore was a good signing and is running well tonight. He was the one bright spot of having to always watch the 9ers. Sad that he is now with Indy.

I love that the clots are doing bad but they are about to score...oh what I would do for a shut out lol

They don't know how to properly build a team around Luck. The OL is pretty bad, the defense is even worse. 

A pick here against Luck would be so ...............................................

Not a fumble but that would have been awesome.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8