Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What if this was reversed? What if I demanded a "No Blacks Allowed Space"? They would scream racism and that I was the KKK and Hitler rolled in to one.

UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31322/

Racists. Pure and simple.

Completely racist. 

Quote:What if this was reversed? What if I demanded a "No Blacks Allowed Space"? They would scream racism and that I was the KKK and Hitler rolled in to one.

A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”

Better yet, we could designate those spaces as "minority only" and then tell them that's the only place on campus they are allowed to go, for their own protection of course. Their sensibilities and egos are clearly fragile and we cannot put them at risk by permitting interaction with people or ideas that might make them feel inferior or uncomfortable.

We could have some type of colloquialism for the area...maybe since they are working on a bunch different ideas we could call it the "Projects" or something.
Counter sectarianism.... Sad
And I bet ya they're the same idiots that call Trump a bigot haha
Quote:Racists. Pure and simple.

Racism is technically legal. It's [BLEEP] and a horrible way of thinking but it is a belief which is nothing illegal.

This, however, is discrimination which is an act and is completely illegal on federal and state levels. This is absolutely disgusting to see happening. There is no level of rationale you can use to justify something like this.
I think the type of kids who suggest this sort of stuff just get off on victimhood and wanting to be excluded.

Colored only drinking fountains making a comeback?

This time it won't be the white man who caused it.
Quote:I think the type of kids who suggest this sort of stuff just get off on victimhood and wanting to be excluded.
I blame the parents
This makes me so mad..

I'm gonna go loot CVS for drugs..
Quote:This makes me so mad..

I'm gonna go loot CVS for drugs..
why? CVS is a big chain store that won't hurt them LOL. Let's go destroy some small business mom-and-pop stores… That's how we make a statement
Quote:I blame the parents
I blame the Jaguars… Gus Bradley and, and… Ice cream sprinkles something something…#BecauseJaguars

I think I'm doing it right
Quote:And I bet ya they're the same idiots that call Trump a bigot haha

^Guaranteed.
Quote:What if this was reversed? What if I demanded a "No Blacks Allowed Space"? They would scream racism and that I was the KKK and Hitler rolled in to one.

Whew - I was afraid a day would go by in which you wouldn't find something to post which would enable you to express you righteous anger.

That was close. Feel better now?
Quote:Whew - I was afraid a day would go by in which you wouldn't find something to post which would enable you to express you righteous anger.

That was close. Feel better now?

Always about Drifter, never about the content. Maybe Drifter should start charging you for clingin to his jock everytime he posts.. You prolly could pay his rent.
A meeting place for BLM?

Must be a terrible feeling to be white and oppressed by black people.
Quote:Must be a terrible feeling to be white and oppressed by black people.

Does it make you angry that you'll never get to taste the revenge you desire so badly?
Pages: 1 2