Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

What if this was reversed? What if I demanded a "No Blacks Allowed Space"? They would scream racism and that I was the KKK and Hitler rolled in to one.

A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/31322/

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Racists. Pure and simple.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Completely racist. 

Quote:What if this was reversed? What if I demanded a "No Blacks Allowed Space"? They would scream racism and that I was the KKK and Hitler rolled in to one.

A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”

Better yet, we could designate those spaces as "minority only" and then tell them that's the only place on campus they are allowed to go, for their own protection of course. Their sensibilities and egos are clearly fragile and we cannot put them at risk by permitting interaction with people or ideas that might make them feel inferior or uncomfortable.

We could have some type of colloquialism for the area...maybe since they are working on a bunch different ideas we could call it the "Projects" or something.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Counter sectarianism.... Sad

And I bet ya they're the same idiots that call Trump a bigot haha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 10:55 AM by JagsorDie.)

Quote:Racists. Pure and simple.

Racism is technically legal. It's [BLEEP] and a horrible way of thinking but it is a belief which is nothing illegal.

This, however, is discrimination which is an act and is completely illegal on federal and state levels. This is absolutely disgusting to see happening. There is no level of rationale you can use to justify something like this.

I think the type of kids who suggest this sort of stuff just get off on victimhood and wanting to be excluded.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 11:51 AM by Indy2Jax.)

Colored only drinking fountains making a comeback?

This time it won't be the white man who caused it.

Quote:I think the type of kids who suggest this sort of stuff just get off on victimhood and wanting to be excluded.
I blame the parents

This makes me so mad..

I'm gonna go loot CVS for drugs..

Quote:This makes me so mad..

I'm gonna go loot CVS for drugs..
why? CVS is a big chain store that won't hurt them LOL. Let's go destroy some small business mom-and-pop stores… That's how we make a statement

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 12:50 PM by JagsorDie.)

Quote:I blame the parents
I blame the Jaguars… Gus Bradley and, and… Ice cream sprinkles something something…#BecauseJaguars

I think I'm doing it right

Quote:And I bet ya they're the same idiots that call Trump a bigot haha

^Guaranteed.

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017, 02:01 PM by Adam2012.)

Quote:What if this was reversed? What if I demanded a "No Blacks Allowed Space"? They would scream racism and that I was the KKK and Hitler rolled in to one.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Whew - I was afraid a day would go by in which you wouldn't find something to post which would enable you to express you righteous anger.

That was close. Feel better now?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Whew - I was afraid a day would go by in which you wouldn't find something to post which would enable you to express you righteous anger.

That was close. Feel better now?

Always about Drifter, never about the content. Maybe Drifter should start charging you for clingin to his jock everytime he posts.. You prolly could pay his rent.

A meeting place for BLM?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Must be a terrible feeling to be white and oppressed by black people.

Quote:Must be a terrible feeling to be white and oppressed by black people.

Does it make you angry that you'll never get to taste the revenge you desire so badly?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."