Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Despicable Behavior Of The Media Toward The First Lady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jacob Bernstein should be looking for a job right now. After calling the elegant, classy first lady a "hooker" is completely inexcusable. It is an example of how the media has crossed the line of professional malpractice.

As an example, had Rush Limbaugh called the former first lady a dirty monkey, he would be done. He would have no job. He would have no future.

This shows the double standard of the fake liberal media. They can make up anything. They can cross professional lines. They can write stories with no sources and say anything they want to. And the liberal sheeple just follow right along.

It is a disgusting act that is coming dangerously close to treason.

If there is a swamp that needs to be drained, the media would be the second place after the government mess (swamp) is fixed.

Shame on the fake liberal media for slandering a wonderful, classy woman.

Quote:Jacob Bernstein should be looking for a job right now. After calling the elegant, classy first lady a "hooker" is completely inexcusable. It is an example of how the media has crossed the line of professional malpractice.

As an example, had Rush Limbaugh called the former first lady a dirty monkey, he would be done. He would have no job. He would have no future.

This shows the double standard of the fake liberal media. They can make up anything. They can cross professional lines. They can write stories with no sources and say anything they want to. And the liberal sheeple just follow right along.

If there is a swamp that needs to be drained, the media would be the second place after the government mess (swamp) is fixed.

Can honestly say I don't give the first lady a single thought. Since you brought her up, how exactly is this borderline treason?
The NYT fishwrap and Jacob Bernstein should be sued to the hilt for defamation of character by the First Lady.

They should be hit in the wallet, and hit hard. I would love for President Trump to make an example of these frauds and remind the out of control media what their jobs are.

The fact that the liberal fake media outlets are the lowest rated news outlets is definitely taking it's toll, but they clearly don't care. They have a clear agenda, and will lie, fabricate, and outright make things up to further their agenda.

At least Fox news has maintained professionalism and actually reports true news. Without them and reputable internet sites like Breitbart, there would be no place for patriotic Americans to get accurate, unbiased news anymore.

Quote:Can honestly say I don't give the first lady a single thought. Since you brought her up, how exactly is this borderline treason?

???
Quote:???

Correct he said dangerously close.

How is that?
Quote:Correct he said dangerously close.

How is that?

Ah.  I had to go back and re-read the OP.  Treason really isn't the correct term to use.  Slander, defamation or something along those lines would be more appropriate.

In other news Ivanka Trump's fragrances are selling quite well on Amazon after Nordstrom dropped her.
If Fox news posted a picture like this, would they even be in business? How many lawsuits would they be facing? (Not that a reputable company like Fox would ever do such a thing)

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

There would be riots in the streets, and liberals everywhere would be melting down out of control. (not that they have much control to begin

I think she looks like a monkey.
Wait.... Breitbart and Fox News are professional? And unbiased?

Yikes.
Quote:Wait.... Breitbart and Fox News are professional?

He said Breitbart.

Too funny. You can't even make this stuff up
Quote:Jacob Bernstein should be looking for a job right now. After calling the elegant, classy first lady a "hooker" is completely inexcusable. It is an example of how the media has crossed the line of professional malpractice.

Biy... But... They're mentioned in the constitution
Someone seems very fixated on people he hates. New thread every day.
Quote:Someone seems very fixated on people he hates. New thread every day.

He's a latent liberal and hates himself for it so he lashes out to compensate.

Same thing Pence does with gays.

Seent it plenty of times
Quote:Can honestly say I don't give the first lady a single thought. Since you brought her up, how exactly is this borderline treason?
Because he's a boot licking hypocrite. It's quite simple really. 
Quote:If Fox news posted a picture like this, would they even be in business? How many lawsuits would they be facing? (Not that a reputable company like Fox would ever do such a thing)

[Image: 0*HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg]

There would be riots in the streets, and liberals everywhere would be melting down out of control. (not that they have much control to begin with)

Trigger warning.  In before this thread gets deleted or locked.
Quote:If Fox news posted a picture like this, would they even be in business? How many lawsuits would they be facing? (Not that a reputable company like Fox would ever do such a thing)

[Image: 0*HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg]

There would be riots in the streets, and liberals everywhere would be melting down out of control. (not that they have much control to begin with)

Dude you are complaining on a message board. I think that is equivalent to melting down.
Quote:Dude you are complaining on a message board. I think that is equivalent to melting down.
Nope. Just pointing out the injustices being carried out against the American people.

I haven't broken any store windows, looted any businesses, burned any cars, rioted, or anything of the sort. Can't really say the same for the loony liberals these days.

I love facts.
I'm a conservative but it disgusts me when I see pictures like that.

It's wrong to go after the Obama family the same way it is wrong to go after Melania and Baron. 

You can be a liberal democrat and still love this country. 

Quote:I'm a conservative but it disgusts me when I see pictures like that.

It's wrong to go after the Obama family the same way it is wrong to go after Melania and Baron. 

You can be a liberal democrat and still love this country. 
I didn't make the thing. I did a simple google search, and there it was. It is nothing more than making the point that what the media is doing to President Trump, and even more shamefully, his family, has really crossed the line. That picture is a graphic representation of the reality of what the out of control liberals are doing to the President.
I wouldn't propagate images like that. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6