Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I hate the Titans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's so much harder seeing Mariotta throw 4 touchdown passes in his debut too. I can't stand the Titans and their fans.

I'm done. Just frustrated.

Aww, don't quit.  We love your butthurt.

Oh you're so funny. Good one son.
I think Titans fans are some of the most cordial fans around.  Quit hating Big Grin

I don't hate Titan fans despite them beating the jaguars in the championship game in the 90s.

I think I dislike Colt fans more because a lot of them jumped on the band wagon with Peyton Manning & most of them switched their love towards Andrew Luck (but a lot of them got really quiet once Peyton left)...

It's ok, we get to play Tampa in a few weeks too.

At least the team will have one win.

I'm not going to lie.  I want the Titans to destroy the Colts this week.

I'd love to help you out with that, but I'm not sure we're there yet.  Nashville isn't quite sure who the hell the Titans are yet.

Quote:I'd love to help you out with that, but I'm not sure we're there yet.  Nashville isn't quite sure who the hell the Titans are yet.

They used to be a good team known as the Oilers.  :thumbsup:
They have been good since the Oiler days.  Made it to the Super Bowl, and I made the trip down to Jax several years ago to sit in the stands and watch them beat Jax to move to 9-0.  Sadly, it's been awhile since we were relevant.  Hope springs eternal though. 

Don't capitalize the t in tacks. Oh and [BLEEP] The tacks that is all.