Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I hate the Titans

It's so much harder seeing Mariotta throw 4 touchdown passes in his debut too. I can't stand the Titans and their fans.

I'm done. Just frustrated.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Aww, don't quit.  We love your butthurt.

Oh you're so funny. Good one son.

I think Titans fans are some of the most cordial fans around.  Quit hating Big Grin

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

I don't hate Titan fans despite them beating the jaguars in the championship game in the 90s.

I think I dislike Colt fans more because a lot of them jumped on the band wagon with Peyton Manning & most of them switched their love towards Andrew Luck (but a lot of them got really quiet once Peyton left)...

It's ok, we get to play Tampa in a few weeks too.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

At least the team will have one win.

I'm not going to lie.  I want the Titans to destroy the Colts this week.

I'd love to help you out with that, but I'm not sure we're there yet.  Nashville isn't quite sure who the hell the Titans are yet.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:I'd love to help you out with that, but I'm not sure we're there yet.  Nashville isn't quite sure who the hell the Titans are yet.

They used to be a good team known as the Oilers.  :thumbsup:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

They have been good since the Oiler days.  Made it to the Super Bowl, and I made the trip down to Jax several years ago to sit in the stands and watch them beat Jax to move to 9-0.  Sadly, it's been awhile since we were relevant.  Hope springs eternal though. 

Don't capitalize the t in tacks. Oh and [BLEEP] The tacks that is all.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]