Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Gus Bradley Use To Coach Seattle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why haven't we seen this from him yet? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cbpsrN52_o

I don't know but that is the guy I want coaching the Jags not this BS we have now. Where is that fire for us

Quote:I don't know but that is the guy I want coaching the Jags not this [BAD WORD REMOVED] we have now. Where is that fire for us
Looks like he had all the passion in the world to make that defense great. He could do the same for our whole team and maybe they'd respond if he lit a fire under their ***
I saw him yelling at Aaron Colvin after a special teams mistake today, but I mean his role has changed too.  When you are a Head Coach you are the cool calm captain in charge of the ship, its up to his DC & OC to do the yelling for him.

I understand his approach and can-do attitude but usually that's after one or two bad games when you're in a little slump. This team needs to be resuscitated from the dead. Might not be pretty but it is what it is.

Are you sure he isn't doing this?

He forgot to add that key word after "Do your job" and the word is "well"  from Bill Belichick.

Also, you will notice him talking to a defense... We dont have a problem on defense.  

He was replaced by a Zygon (big red rubbery thing covered in suckers.  surprisingly good kisser).  Darth Hoodie's latest cheating scheme.  ZygonGate.  No idea where the real Gus Bradley is.